Bring Back Green Flip Hat.

Monorail

I think the bigger issue is that the game still isn't 100% bug free and that should be the focus right now, not introducing/taking away items quite yet. For example I've only been able to log on twice and honestly have no idea of what you all are talking about for I haven't experienced it yet first hand.
Have you tried using an alternative browser? I personally use Opera, and it works fine for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Geggy

I think the bigger issue is that the game still isn't 100 bug free and that should be the focus right now, not introducing/taking away items quite yet. For example I've only been able to log on twice and honestly have no idea of what you all are talking about for I haven't experienced it yet first hand.
Be careful - if you voice that concern too many times, some of the less mature people on this forum will accuse you of complaining. Phrases like, "Just be happy you can play," and "Quit complaining," will be repeated until they believe you have had your opinion swayed. It's a form of cyber bullying, so just be careful what you say publicly around here.

S

Spivey

Be careful - if you voice that concern too many times, some of the less mature people on this forum will accuse you of complaining. Phrases like, "Just be happy you can play," and "Quit complaining," will be repeated until they believe you have had your opinion swayed. It's a form of cyber bullying, so just be careful what you say publicly around here.
How is telling somebody to quit complaining or to be happy with what they've been given is a form of cyber bullying? The excuses people come up with to pull the cyber bully card is ridiculous now a days.

Because reducing someone's shared feedback down to "complaining" or "crying" or attaching any other exaggerated emotion to someone's post devalues their opinion and, likewise, the person offering it. It's a form of public humiliation where the objective is to make someone feel smaller and afraid to express themselves.

Geggy

How is telling somebody to quit complaining or to be happy with what they've been given is a form of cyber bullying? The excuses people come up with to pull the cyber bully card is ridiculous now a days.
Because reducing someone's shared feedback down to "complaining" or "crying" or attaching any other exaggerated emotion to someone's post devalues their opinion and, likewise, the person offering it. It's a form of public humiliation where the objective is to make someone feel smaller and afraid to express themselves.
And this ^ is why it's a form of cyber bullying.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
And this ^ is why it's a form of cyber bullying.

This whole conversation between these two people is a drastic over sensitization of someone's thoughts.

This is in no way this big of a form of cyber bullying. This is the internet, there will always be mean trolls out there. Having grown up in the internet, i have learned to form a thick skin from what people say and suggest others do the same because what people say like this will never stop.

"Cyberbullying is the use of the Internet and related technologies to harm or harass other people, in a deliberate, repeated, and hostile manner." Note the final adjectives in this definition. DELIBERATE, REPEATED, and HOSTILE need to be used in combination for this to be considered CYBER BULLYING. Spivy in no way is repeatedly offending this person since it was just HIS OPINION on what is going on, this is not hostile or deliberate.

eh, i think once more items are released the green flip will go back to being as rare as it was before. i like how they're trying to put the same significance on certain items just like old times, it makes the experience even better because it's how we all remember it to be. the flip hat needs its value back. i'm sorry for whoever didn't get it yet though, it must be a bummer. :\

If they don't retire any items, the game will have NO economy and then it will get boring and people wont play the game. I think its best that they retire items. Don't forget that they are going to release way more items :)

If they don't retire any items, the game will have NO economy and then it will get boring and people wont play the game. I think its best that they retire items. Don't forget that they are going to release way more items :)
I agree. Not every item should be worth the same! That would be boring (:

They should re-release it, but not in the near future.

Reason is just so this game could kick off with trading now.

Geggy

This whole conversation between these two people is a drastic over sensitization of someone's thoughts.

This is in no way this big of a form of cyber bullying. This is the internet, there will always be mean trolls out there. Having grown up in the internet, i have learned to form a thick skin from what people say and suggest others do the same because what people say like this will never stop.

"Cyberbullying is the use of the Internet and related technologies to harm or harass other people, in a deliberate, repeated, and hostile manner." Note the final adjectives in this definition. DELIBERATE, REPEATED, and HOSTILE need to be used in combination for this to be considered CYBER BULLYING. Spivy in no way is repeatedly offending this person since it was just HIS OPINION on what is going on, this is not hostile or deliberate.
I have seen multiple threads with the same group of people bullying someone because they disagreed with their opinions. It was absolutely deliberate, as you can find their posts one-after-another on many threads. It is, by definition, repeated...over and over.

And, for the record, Spivey was talking directly to me...Julesoola chimed in as well, and I included them both in my reply. I suggest you read the flow of this thread before you make erroneous statements about who was talking with whom. ;)

Maybe people should have bought a flip hat instead of 20 mickey ears?
Sorry I'm being bitter, but the ratio of mickey ears to flip hats is absurd.

Wow, I'm amazed at how fast we all go from being so happy that our beloved game is finally back to being upset because we don't own a virtual hat.

I didn't buy one. I'm trying VERY hard not to buy things just for the sake of buying/trading. I want my focus to be on friendships rather than always feeling the need to "have" things.

I personally don't think they should release the hat ever. Honestly, I think it was a brilliant idea. The original VMK game had the green flips as the rarest item in the game. Now the My VMK version has the green flip (hat) as the rarest item. If this was done on purpose, I say GENIUS! I love it! :)

Things usually come back over time. VMK showed us that. I did not obtain a "Flip Hat" prior to its retirement, but I do know its Re-Release would undermine an already delicate economy. Even though I don't have it, I vote for it to stay retired. At least for now.

What the hell is the point of creating rares when everyone just cries and complains asking for it to be back in the catalog.

"We want rares!"

"Oh wait no we don't!"

ffs

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Wow, I'm amazed at how fast we all go from being so happy that our beloved game is finally back to being upset because we don't own a virtual hat.

I didn't buy one. I'm trying VERY hard not to buy things just for the sake of buying/trading. I want my focus to be on friendships rather than always feeling the need to "have" things.

I personally don't think they should release the hat ever. Honestly, I think it was a brilliant idea. The original VMK game had the green flips as the rarest item in the game. Now the My VMK version has the green flip (hat) as the rarest item. If this was done on purpose, I say GENIUS! I love it! :)
I applaud and salute you! This is the exact same thing I am doing. Except now many are too focused on getting credits instead of trying to be friends now. I would like this hat to never be rereleased as well! You have a very good example in green flips and I'm going to add green baggy pants to that as well! And your very own Red Space Suit I see in your avatar ;)
What the hell is the point of creating rares when everyone just cries and complains asking for it to be back in the catalog.

"We want rares!"

"Oh wait no we don't!"

ffs
I've said this in this thread or another of the many threads. I'm quite tired hearing people don't want a rare in the game even though they were asking for it before xD

Emelon

"We want rares!"

"Oh wait no we don't!"

ffs
The frustration isn't with the creation of a rare, it's with how soon it was created. The flip hat was retired within 2 days of the game's reopening, and at an extremely inconvenient time for many people (the middle of the night). To be able to have collected enough credits to afford the hat, one would had to have been aware of the game's opening either the day of, or the morning of the 2nd day. I don't understand how people continue to discount how untimely and inconvenient that was. By all means, make items rare. I don't own the hat, but I'm personally glad there is a rare item out there. I just think the timing of it was very bad and way too premature.

Also, of course you would support the hat's retirement. You have one in your possession.