Bring Back Green Flip Hat.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
The frustration isn't with the creation of a rare, it's with how soon it was created. The flip hat was retired within 2 days of the game's reopening, and at an extremely inconvenient time for many people (the middle of the night). To be able to have collected enough credits to afford the hat, one would had to have been aware of the game's opening either the day of, or the morning of the 2nd day. I don't understand how people continue to discount how untimely and inconvenient that was. By all means, make items rare. I don't own the hat, but I'm personally glad there is a rare item out there. I just think the timing of it was very bad and way too premature.

Also, of course you would support the hat's retirement. You have one in your possession.

I don't have that and I support it.

Fruits

I don't believe they should be brought back as well. Personally, it would ruin the economy that has started.. Would you like them to bring back every items they retire? Then there would be no point in retiring them. I don't know why but this thread got me very angry.

- - - Updated - - -

The frustration isn't with the creation of a rare, it's with how soon it was created. The flip hat was retired within 2 days of the game's reopening, and at an extremely inconvenient time for many people (the middle of the night). To be able to have collected enough credits to afford the hat, one would had to have been aware of the game's opening either the day of, or the morning of the 2nd day. I don't understand how people continue to discount how untimely and inconvenient that was. By all means, make items rare. I don't own the hat, but I'm personally glad there is a rare item out there. I just think the timing of it was very bad and way too premature.

Also, of course you would support the hat's retirement. You have one in your possession.
That is exactly what will make the hat rare. It will be the next green flip flops. Just accept the fact that they were retired for now. Maybe they will bring them back in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell is the point of creating rares when everyone just cries and complains asking for it to be back in the catalog.

"We want rares!"

"Oh wait no we don't!"

ffs
YES! THANK YOU!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Personally, I disliked the backwards cap, and I don't necessarily have an issue with items retiring in a short span. It just makes me want to work harder to obtain the items I do really want before they're gone.

Emelon

I don't have that and I support it.
If you read my post you would know that I support it too. But I'm not going to ignore obvious faults with the decision.

That is exactly what will make the hat rare. It will be the next green flip flops. Just accept the fact that they were retired for now. Maybe they will bring them back in the future.
I have accepted the fact that the hat is retired. If you read my post you would know that.

Does no one bother to read full posts?

Every time an item is discontinued it's inconvenient for everyone.

I don't have the wall that was recently discontinued, i'm not complaining about that. I could care less what I miss out on, i've played enough MMO's for years and years and i've missed out on so many rares and would work months to acquire them, but i'm not going into the forums complaining that I missed out. Tough luck for me, tough luck for anyone else.

Everyone had a fair chance. Those who put the hat as a priority got it. That's what a rare is, "something only a few people have". If they would have told us they were retiring it, it would be like when blue stitch was released and everyone had 5 of them. I fully support the retirement of any item, even if it just two days into the game. They gave us something to do, something to trade for. It's rather a nice thing, really.

RocketJena

I completely agree with yellowmellow. I feel like no matter what happens with retiring items, not everyone is going to be happy. And honestly, Amy is doing the best she can to create an economy. Let her make a few mistakes. More items will come out and the flip hat will go down in value, so everyone needs to calm down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free