D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a reason that is not at all necessary to explain, I have decided to leave the Virtual Magic Kingdom community. You all have brought me great delight and the most wonderful of memories, but MyVMK is no longer something that i would enjoy to be a part of. I truly love all of you (see my post on http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/the-people-you-love.56645/page-3). It is nobody's fault whatsoever that i am leaving, and i feel like not going into too much detail. I will not fully be gone, I may sign on about once or twice every month lol. And if my real life journey goes as planned, then you all will most definitely hear of me in the near future. Thank you all so much for the memories!! See you all around! :D

Last edited:

Kelsey

aw! i'll miss seeing you around! good luck in life! :halcyon:

HOPPER WHY YOU GOTTA DO THIS. I'll miss you.. You Os and Moita were the first ones I started talking to when I came back to myvmk and I'll miss hanging out with you and all of your ridiculousness. <3

Many people like to keep things short and sweet ;) Unfortunately I don't. I will miss my building buddy <3 It will be so hard alone, none the less the criticizing lol. Even though sometimes, half the time I don't remember why, I'm mad at you, I'll still miss you. I liked to tease you about your credit count a lot, whenever you said "I need credits" when you had 300k, unlike poor little me. Whatever reason you are quitting for, I hope you reach the succeed with your goal/get away from whatever is in your way, You really are fantastic :). I'm glad I got to know you ;) I hope you find your 'Neverland' as I've seemed to find mine right here. Darkness is out there, but you can fight through. After all, without darkness, we'd never see the stars...:hug:

:( no I'm going to miss seeing you and doing faces with you. I was always happy when I saw you :blue:

Thanks

Hope everything goes great for you. It was nice knowing you!
I regret not knowing you better since you are a very genuine and cool guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.