Fantasyland Courtyard Pin Prize Tracker

Whats the grizzly pin??????? I wanna see it.
If you see Grizzly in-game then he's wearing a bunch of them. Amy said it's possible to pull one, but only if you've already won a pin. After you win there's then a 1:1,000,000 (million!) chance of getting it - so your actual chances of getting the grizzly pin are much smaller

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I hope these new Olympic pins are in longer than today... I mean today is the last day of the Olympics... Would be nice to see them until the Paralympics or something. Oh well, If I miss them then I trade for them...

bobsbestgame

i literally just pulled 42 times, and on the last pin i got a mermaid 2 pin. i just want the magic. is that too much to ask for. i mean really. I spent an entire afternoon, 6 hours mind you, riding those rides. To get ONE STINKING PRIZE. THAT I CANT DO ANYTHING WITH BC IT IS SO COMMON. IM SO MAD WORDS CANT DESCRIBE!!!!!!!

i literally just pulled 42 times, and on the last pin i got a mermaid 2 pin. i just want the magic. is that too much to ask for. i mean really. I spent an entire afternoon, 6 hours mind you, riding those rides. To get ONE STINKING PRIZE. THAT I CANT DO ANYTHING WITH BC IT IS SO COMMON. IM SO MAD WORDS CANT DESCRIBE!!!!!!!
I used a full lanyard of pins, and I was 5 away and one person cut me and pulled and got a test track magic. So out of 15 magics I got jipped :/

Ranch

I think your odds are personal, and not so much based on every # in # world pulls gets a pin.

I think this because many have pulled the sword back to back times.

Lost

I think your odds are personal, and not so much based on every # in # world pulls gets a pin.

I think this because many have pulled the sword back to back times.
From what I gather the odds appear to be a pull every 1/10. I had gone dry multiple times of 30-50 with no pulls, I have also had multiple back to back pulls and even 3-in-a-row. 1/10 appears to be the general rate though. I have had a sample size I would deem reasonable.

Also the wendy/ queen/ 2014(?) I would guess are between 10-20x rarer than normal pins.

This would mean at current rates car magic and every other easy to get pin would be awarded roughly 1/60 times (1/10 a chance to pull an easy 1 with 6 pins) and the Wendy and Queen and possibly 2014 but I don't know how rare that one is would be between 1/200-1/400 to get both.

As for the grizzly pin, I hope someone wins one one day, would be hilarious. I wonder how many pins have been pulled, wish we had stats. I'd probably say about 10-20k of the current batch pins have been pulled but that's just a rough guess. Nowhere near 1 million :(

Also the grizzly pin was stated to being 1/1 million AFTER pulling the sword from the stone. This would mean that the odds of actually obtaining it are likely to be 1/10 million unless I misinterpreted what Amy said.

cyre

Also the grizzly pin was stated to being 1/1 million AFTER pulling the sword from the stone. This would mean that the odds of actually obtaining it are likely to be 1/10 million unless I misinterpreted what Amy said.
I don't think it's 1,000,000 pins needing to be pulled, it's just that moment's odds. I wonder if the odds are better for winning the lottery... LOL

Lost

I don't think it's 1,000,000 pins needing to be pulled, it's just that moment's odds. I wonder if the odds are better for winning the lottery... LOL
What I meant was if the odds are 1 in 1 million after being pulled, and the chance of pulling a pin is 1/10 then the overall odds would be 1/10 million for the grizzly pin as you have to first hit the 1/10 odds to pull the sword and when you pull the sword you then have 1/1 million to get the pin. Crazy odds lol.

Ranch

What I meant was if the odds are 1 in 1 million after being pulled, and the chance of pulling a pin is 1/10 then the overall odds would be 1/10 million for the grizzly pin as you have to first hit the 1/10 odds to pull the sword and when you pull the sword you then have 1/1 million to get the pin. Crazy odds lol.
and don't forget some rides don't prize nothing.. So that's like 1/1 billion rides