Feedback on our Forums Newsletter

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by VMK_Stitch, Aug 6, 2016.

1. riddleguy

riddleguy Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    Riddleguy
    I would love to see this feature added!

Now for my own suggestions...
    Newsletters for games often give out game codes and I would love to see item/credit codes included in the forum newsletter for us to redeem in game. Would also give people a compelling incentive to visit the forums. Wouldn't have to be every newsletter.

I would also like to see a happy thoughts section where you can see compliments from users and staff.

2. Cowboy_Pirate

Cowboy_Pirate Princess Extraordinaire

In-Game Name:
    Cowboy_Pirate
    The only thing about the game codes is they're not needed. Staff can just add items to you on their own. The newsletter already gives away a prize so what you're suggesting is instead of you being awarded an item you're awarded a code for the same item? There isn't really a difference.

3. riddleguy

riddleguy Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    Riddleguy
    While its true the newletter gives away a prize to lucky winners,item codes would be redeemable by everybody! The difference is that everybody would get the item or credit code prize. Item codes may not be needed but it was feature of original vmk that would be nice to utilize.

4. AmySkywhisperer

AmySkywhisperer Member

In-Game Name:
    Skywhisperer
    Please make a hot cocoa machine! It could look like the water machine, but with a snow stand and outline and marshmellows inside the cocoa instead of bubbles :))