Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicola

IGN: Nicola :)
If you have Buried in Treasure and/or Teleport magic, I'd appreciate it greatly! c: But I'm sad to see you go :'( I was barely active for a long time until recently, but you were always so nice to me whenever we talked! You're seriously a sweetheart, and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors! (Also, your Colors of the Wind magic is brilliant! :wut: Had no idea you created it until now! Love, love LOVE it! :halcyon:) Hope to see you around someday :) And thank you for doing this! ^^

Last edited:

Xosder

Aww Hogie! I'm sad to see ya going, you have been nothing but kind since I arrived here! I appreciate all of the trade deals that you've made for me. :) Honestly I'm looking for pretty much anything! I see you said that you said you don't have the super rare items, but if you have the OG princess minnie or sparrow jacket that would be sweet! Also I super want invisibility magic. You're fantastic for doing this!

IGN- Xosder

Thank you for being one of my best friends on here Hogie! You will go on to do great things in life!
IGN:Pecosace and I love anything that is pirates (looking for a black pearl in a bottle pin) or ace of spades carpets!

VMKfan

@Cloudyblue and @VMKfan, Sadly, I have never been able to obtain anything of that rarity for myself only to pay off the debts I have owed to others x) I should have probably put that in the description lol xD feel free to change your wishes if you'd like :)

Also @ CB, I saw you too! I was probably afk playing cards lol Happy New Years! :)
@VMKfan I haven't had the time to put into playing much anymore, but I might stop by every now and then if I get the chance. I'm gonna miss you all!
No problem. I would appreciate it if you could save any rare clothing or a hades firewall for me. If you don't have any of those I'll accept magics. Thank you for doing this

IGN: MushroomLove <3 I like clothes and furniture mostly (If you have anu silver mickey ears, i don't mind taking them off your hands). Happy New Year Hogie!

Mission

Ah, much luck with all your real world endeavors

IGN: Caesar

If you have any magics or pirate stuff, that's always appreciated. Mansion suits, cowboy suits, or sparrow are all loved. If not, good on your for setting up something like this. I wish you all the good in the world.

Aww man! You were the most amazing person Iever met in myvmk. I will miss you for sure and I hope we talk again some time; even though I'm usually the quiet type. I wish you luck though but hopefully we can meet again but outside of myvmk.

IGN: mijaro

Anything stitch related, or a flat screen TV

Last edited:

Nokuto

So generous of you! I'm a clothing freak anything like that is cool :) I loved your Kingdom Hearts items I wish they could be in the game! :D

Cat

Hi my IGN is Cat but you knew that
and I love you, you're one of my favorite people ever

I love all furniture items, or anything I've missed in the last few months I've been out. I like kitty cat pins and have been looking for dreams castle furniture forever so there's that

I'd say I'm sad to see you go but I'll still keep harassing you through other means u kno

Etain

IGN: Etain

Sorry to hear you're leaving. This is very kind of you to give stuff away!

I'm looking for room pins (especially haunted mansion conservatory and dream suite, but I don't expect either of those lol).

Hearts

Happy New Year Hogie and I am still a fan of your designs! :)

I've been searching for a lion pin or zombie magic, but I will appreciate any gift. It is truly generous of you to do this! <3

In-game Username: Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.