Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Fancydazzlepirate

It is sad to know you're leaving the VMK family. I would be grateful for anything you have. Any magic, furniture, or possibly having a purple superhero suit would be a dream come true! But like I said, anything would be appreciated. I'm glad I was able to meet you for your time being here. You are a very sweet and caring person. I will always keep in touch with you my friend! I wish you the best of luck in your future! :)

IGN: Stargirll
It is always sad to see another player leaving and I hope you change your mind eventually and come back. Thank you for all the forum giveaways you gave to and thank you for doing this :hug: Any kind of buyable magic would be good if you have any left.

Fotogirl

Hugs Hogie!! Not looking for anything specific. If you care to shoot something my way its fine .. if not thats fine too :) Good luck with whatever your are concentrating you spare time on now :hug:

Haha no you're totally fine! :D I actually don't have either x_x I think I might have traded the shirt away, but the bat magic I gave to the forums giveaways a while ago :( And I think that's the plan, not too often, maybe once a month/two months or so? :hug:
It's okay, Happy New Year :hug: :hat::twist: :cloud9:

RebeccaRock

Life sometimes pulls us different ways, but don't forget about this place and be sure to stop in every so often to see how it has changed. :)

IGN: RebeccaRock
Fireworks magic if you have any, otherwise anything is fine.

IGN: Elegance

I'm sorry to see you go, you were such an active member of the community. I'm just assuming you don't have pink flip flops or an HM clock to give away, so anything will be fine. :hearts:

Edit- I almost forgot, I'm looking for a buttload of dark ride pieces :um:

Kinglaser

Sammy no D: I barely play anymore either but nooooo

In-Game Name: RoseBonbon
Thank you Hogie for your generosity.
I will like to have original blue princess (dress & shoes) or snowman, but any other items will be really appreciate too.
Happy New Year! I wish you the best things in life. :hearts:

IGN is krypto
i've been looking for aurora borealis flats everywhere so it'd be really appreciated if you had those :halcyon: thanks hogie! your colors of the wind magic was a great addition to the game.

Happy New Year!! I really need the yellow space shoes if you have them? I have the rest of the outfit. Also I missed the advent pin jungle cruise if you have it? Or a surprise gift is nice too. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.