*I* am "exaketededly"... saying my goodbye :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
abs pls stay hosting. I remember the first time i met you in March, I kept sending you friend requests lol. I haven't seen you much past then but thanks for always being there, for everyone. I wish you the best of luck with the future <3 As Mickey Mouse always says "See ya real soon!"

this man will miss you

this woman will miss you

babies will miss you

everyone will miss you <3

It was a pleasure Abs! I dont see what stepping down from admin has to do with HOST. If you want to step down as an admin, but still be a HOST they certainly should grant that! I always enjoyed your events! Huge hugs!

Question

Very Questionable
I'll miss you a lot Abs! You're still one of my favorite staff members and it's sad that you'll be leaving! Good luck on staying as a HOST though, I love your events.

MissMitzy

RIP Mitzy 7/21/15
You were one of the staff members I actually liked... I really enjoyed you as an admin. I hope that you continue to be a host. You'll be sorely missed as an admin <3

Pirateboi

@Absolem AKA(STINKYFEET) All jokes aside Thank you for everything you have done. We appreciate the numerous hours put into the game from each one of you. Thank you for giving us part of your time when you could of been spending it with your family. It goes without saying you will definitely be missed! Thanks again and Hope to see you back as a Host!

Fotogirl

Awww. We will all miss you Abs. I am not very active here on the forums and just now saw this! You were always fun as a host and made a great contribution to the game as an Admin. Good luck to you and hope to still see you around the kingdom :)

Bimbette

Your #1 Bimb
Abs, you were one of the people I was close with on this game. I'm sad to see you go, but if you think it's for the best, then I'm glad you did it. Whatever makes you happy :hearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.