Initial Buyable Guest Rooms

Which guest rooms should we release at first? READ THREAD FIRST!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

Head Administrator
The winning guest rooms will be the ones added to the catalogue on the initial launch of MyVMK, so vote wisely! Some rooms were left out because we either have different plans for them or they're going to be in there anyway due to them being available at registration.

PLEASE NOTE: If you vote for more than 4 options, your vote won't be counted when we tally the results.

neverlander

no haunted mansion?

Lost

I voted out of nostalgia for what used to be on sale lol. Briar patch (one of my favourite guest rooms early on), Boot hill, Submarine and of course Skull rock :D

Foamy

I only voted for one in the poll, which was Tiki Tiki but I've since realized that you're allowing up to four options so I'd like to add Mark Twain Steamboat, Briar Patch and Tomorrowland Outerspace. I think items that were buyable/available at creation should be available first.

If it was buyable in VMK, it should be buyable in myVMK, I say.

That's basically everything but the Jungle Cruise Tent and Pirate Prison.

Also, if it would be possible to revive that Kellogg's Skull Rock game...

EDIT: I'm an idiot. If I could vote again: Dark Ride Room, Nautilus, Tiki Tiki Room, and Mark Twain Steamboat. My bad.

In any case, I appreciate the opportunity to have input. If only I'd listen next time.

Thank you, Amy, for asking us what we would like to see. You don't have to do that as it is your re-creation; it means a lot that you want to bring great memories back for many of us and create new memories for the smaller generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.