Initial Buyable Guest Rooms

Which guest rooms should we release at first? READ THREAD FIRST!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typhoon Lagoon, since that leads to Shark Reef (the Waterpark Pool) :D
Also the Empty Dark Ride Room because it's good for building.
The ONLY reason to get Typhoon! I miss Shark Reef! :(

-Alex

Lost

I'm glad with the way the poll is turning out atm. Briar patch and the Tiki Tiki Tiki room were 2 of the buyable rooms early on that everyone used and loved. Pirate prison was a somewhat rarer room that fit with different themes and holds good memories for me. Also the empty dark room was by far the best room for room building, dark floor and walls, large size, suitable area, good for symmetrical rooms and such. All 4 I'll be happy see on sale. As for the Monsters Inc room that sneaking up I was never really a fan of it but if other people want it then I wouldn't mind, just not in my preference.

Pirate prison and dark room for me. Those two rooms are the best for building stuff. Some of the other rooms had awkward angles and spaces and the music, despite being light and fun, became repetitious and annoying when you spent hours in there.

Drowsy

All of my choices are doing really well in the poll except for one. It has the least votes of all. But I really love the Boot Hill Shooting Gallery.
Briar Patch, Skull Rock, Pirate Prison, and Boot Hill rooms!!

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
You forgot the Animal Kingdom Safari Lodge (which was my favorite), POTC rooms, Haunted Mansion rooms and HSM gymnasium.

You forgot the Animal Kingdom Safari Lodge (which was my favorite), POTC rooms, Haunted Mansion rooms and HSM gymnasium.
from Amy's first post
Some rooms were left out because we either have different plans for them or they're going to be in there anyway due to them being available at registration.
I think that Haunted Mansion and Animal Kingdom will be released for special events and be rare rooms. HSM and the Pirate Town Square though, I'm not sure why they wouldn't be in this poll

I went with the Tiki Room (the theme song is currently the ringer on my phone... love it!), Football Guest room (It was AWESOME for building a room in an 'outside' environment), Space Mountain Guest Room (I built my Space Race ride in that room, first competition I ever entered!) and Refreshment Corner Game Room (I never had it, I met my hubby near the demise of VMK and wasn't around much near the end...plus it gives a vote for a room that Cindrbellas likes, lol!)

I really loved the Dark Room as well, but I think the initial rooms should have something to them, not just be a 'basic' room. I'd love to see the Haunted Mansion room as well, I only have to assume it's not listed because it will be used for something fun. Also, I'd love to see the HSM room back because it was GREAT for storage, it was nice and roomy.

Lost

To add to the above post. Staff (cant remember who) said they were thinking about making some of the rarer guest rooms rare again, so not buying.

I'd love the Caribbean town square and Animal kingdom rooms but I think theyll be pretty rare again :S Hope I'll be lucky enough to get them. :P

It's so hard to remember what most of these look like! I know my favs though :)
Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent
Space Mountain Guest Room
Mark Twain Steamboat
Empty Dark Ride Room

I loved the refreshment corner room, idk why but it was a cool little place to hang out with friends and a good trading room :P also a good room to go afk in which i did alot LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.