Legend of Korra Talk *SPOILERS*

Jasmine

I haven't watched it yet, but I'll watch it later today ;o

I watched it. I love the Legend of Korra :)

Harmuffin

Adventure time, come on grab your friends!
Nah, I haven't yet. I haven't been able to watch it on tv because I, unfortunately, have cable one. I'll watch it later, though.

Jasmine

Nah, I haven't yet. I haven't been able to watch it on tv because I, unfortunately, have cable one. I'll watch it later, though.
They actually stopped showing Season 3 on TV. You can watch it on Nick.com though.

Jasmine

Oooh, okay! Well thank you very much, Jasmine! :)
No problem. :)
i love legend of korra this season is crazy so far
I love this season too! The only problem is, I can't see how they're going to end the series with only one season left. It doesn't feel anywhere near the point of ending. :shrug:

Mr.Fox

Foxes = Life
No problem. :)

I love this season too! The only problem is, I can't see how they're going to end the series with only one season left. It doesn't feel anywhere near the point of ending. :shrug:
If you watch the latest episode of Season 3, it seems somewhat close to ending, for me. Which is sad :/ I love this show xD

Jasmine

If you watch the latest episode of Season 3, it seems somewhat close to ending, for me. Which is sad :/ I love this show xD
I watched it. Which parts made you feel that way?

Stitchiee

Spooky Scary Skeletons
I just finished the last season.. I'm not going to spoil anything.. but

OH MY GOD THAT FINALLY IS JUST TO HEAVY.

Avatar just got serious.. I mean.. man.. it traumatized me...
and those deaths are not meant for kids..

I've watched all but the last two episodes which I'll watch soon. I LOVED The Last Airbender, and I don't think Korra will ever be that. But judging her as a separate TV show without comparing her to the first series, it really does stand on it's own two feet. There's nothing else on TV like it IMO. The only one true "american" anime if you can call it such. I'll definitely miss it after book 4 ends. :(

I love The Legend of Korra omg I saw the last episode O_O I love it. In my opinion the 3rd season is better than season 1 and 2 :o :allthethings::dance::cloud9::tp:

Stitchiee

Spooky Scary Skeletons
I've watched all but the last two episodes which I'll watch soon. I LOVED The Last Airbender, and I don't think Korra will ever be that. But judging her as a separate TV show without comparing her to the first series, it really does stand on it's own two feet. There's nothing else on TV like it IMO. The only one true "american" anime if you can call it such. I'll definitely miss it after book 4 ends. :(
Yes, nothing can compare to the last airbender, the series was simply a masterpiece. But watching Korra brings back memories and takes you back to the avatar universe. Seeing how it has evolved, discovering new characters and cities. It's pretty interesting![DOUBLEPOST=1409088735][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love The Legend of Korra omg I saw the last episode O_O I love it. In my opinion the 3rd season is better than season 1 and 2 :o :allthethings::dance::cloud9::tp:
the first season was awesome, the second one was pretty boring and the third one topped them all