Legend of Korra Talk *SPOILERS*

iTony

Ohana means family.
The Third Season topped them all.
The finale was very strong.
I was hoping a special ending for Bolin and Opal, BUT IT DIDNT HAPPEN.
I was glad for Jinora to.

Stitchiee

Spooky Scary Skeletons
The Third Season topped them all.
The finale was very strong.
I was hoping a special ending for Bolin and Opal, BUT IT DIDNT HAPPEN.
I was glad for Jinora to.
Omg yes! I wanted to see opal and bolin together!!
And I ship jinora and kai so much they're so cute

Ah I just finished season 3. It was great! Can't wait for next season :cry:

Bumi's fight scene lmao
DID HE JUST BITE THE LAVA GUY LOL

Bum-Ju! The baby bison!

Tenzin man. That scene at the end of the episode where he said, ""As long as I'm breathing, it's not over."

I almost cried he's freaking awesome.

Jasmine

I'm not liking Korra's new hairstyle >.>
And I don't really understand why this season takes place 3 years later... I hope it's good :o

Sophia

Ahhh Toph, I hope she didn't go through anything traumatic or something considering Korra is holding a flame in a cave..
Also, I hope we get to see who Zuko ended up marrying, he has a daughter and grandson but I guess the "missing mom" is an ongoing theme in the world of Avatar.

I'm not liking Korra's new hairstyle >.>
And I don't really understand why this season takes place 3 years later... I hope it's good :o
First of all, Jasmine nooo D:
Second of all, "Cutting off hair in ancient Asia (Japan, china, Korea & possibly some other Asian cultures) symbolizes being banished or rejected from their home. In the more modern age that is now, cutting long hair into a short cut means to forget the past, leaving the old and starting anew." It's understandable from what she went through that she needed a change, and lets be thankful that she did not go for the bald headed-one pony Zuko style xD
and my final thoughts is that I'm very excited to see Korra (WITH HER GORGEOUS HAIR:aww:) and her team back in action but It'll be very sad when the last episode airs :sorry:

Also a new clip has been released!

Last edited:

Jasmine

Second of all, "Cutting off hair in ancient Asia (Japan, china, Korea & possibly some other Asian cultures) symbolizes being banished or rejected from their home. In the more modern age that is now, cutting long hair into a short cut means to forget the past, leaving the old and starting anew." It's understandable from what she went through that she needed a change, and lets be thankful that she did not go for the bald headed-one pony Zuko style xD
and my final thoughts is that I'm very excited to see Korra (WITH HER GORGEOUS HAIR:aww:) and her team back in action but It'll be very sad when the last episode airs :sorry:

You sound just like Nikki smh >:c

She's 20 now too... it's pretty common for people here to even cut their hair shorter (or just change it in general) once they get in college or become a young adult because people want to put high school behind them and reinvent or change themselves. I'm sure they've considered that as well. And since a lot of the time period they live in is based on the 20s/30s of the U.S. history, it's also important to note that during that time lots of young females Korra's age cut their hair into a bob wrap (which is what Korra now has).

Tbh I always liked Zuko's ponytail... it might've been cute ;o

Last edited:

I agree, I think her new hair looks amazing and I love all of the fan art of it, especially these three:

And also, very good point about the cultural significance of cutting the hair.

Jasmine

I agree, I think her new hair looks amazing and I love all of the fan art of it, especially these three:

And also, very good point about the cultural significance of cutting the hair.

It still has American significance as well because of the time period. :P
Still hate it though. She looks better with long hair D: :cry:

OMG I'm so excited for the 4th season omg :squee:

Jasmine

Take away your hatred of Korra's amazing hairstyle ~ xD
Lies ok it's literally MY hairstyle I can hate ok I wear the same one:giggle:
Now Jinora looks cute with short hair.

Jasmine

Long or short, Korra’s hair being down gives me life

Okay exactly. She literally looks perf in that first picture.