Legend of Korra Talk *SPOILERS*

Jasmine

Opal's slight hair change looks similar to Korra's. Jasmine, you must find it.. Opal-ing..
Tbh I actually couldn't tell Korra and Opal apart in one of the videos I watched. I had to ask Nikki LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasmine

what ._. I mean Korra's and Opal's bangs are different.
omg Rohan's hairstyle is the cutest, they all look great :hearts:
They look alike from behind and in the dark okay >:c
Like when Korra is in a cave or whatever and finds Toph. I seriously could not tell at that point and in other points of the video too.

Rohan looks like Sokka to me in that image. I swear it's the exact same pout Sokka had.

Season 1 was good, but was not as nearly as strong as the other season. I know they were just starting out but gave a lot input.
Season 2 was even better than previously just because of more of a darker edge and so much went on. Season 3 was breathtaking and was the best overall, the last episode ripped my heart out. :cry:
I have no idea how the final season is going to be, but really excited for Oct 3rd. Wait that's in a few days. ._.

Me when I saw that trailer...and then realizing its the final book.
Real talk: Toph is one of my favorite characters and glad to see her back!

Last edited:
That chubby little spirit is so cute, I love it :squee:

So I just recently caught up with the last few book 3 episodes that I missed, and the fight scenes were so intense, especially the deaths.. This show is rated TV-Y7 yall.
They're amazingly choreographed though. I do wish there were more episodes like 'Korra Alone.' That's definitely my favorite ep. to date.
*sobs*

Last edited by a moderator: