Looking for Old Friends? Lost and Found!

I'm looking for my friend.
I don't remember her VMK name.
it might have been coolangelgirl, I don't recall.
I only remembering calling her Duck or Duck.i.
she'd always do the duck. -:..
she used to call me Cat, but always used a frog for me. .:-:.

Emelon

Astrothrash, though hes probably moved on... I always called him duck.i hah
Someone named Astrothrash randomly sent me a friend request on MVMK the other day so he's out there, you just have to find him (:

My name was AwsomeSammieGirl if anyone remembers me, though I doubt it since I'm noticing most of the people on the forums generally hung out with the same group of people and none of these names sound familiar to me.

I found aceplanet the other day and he's the only VMK friend I've been able to find. I remember someone named emoskategirl (I think) and we all called her skate. Also looking for AverageMagic aka Austie c: those are the only names I've been able to remember so far

Someone named Astrothrash randomly sent me a friend request on MVMK the other day so he's out there, you just have to find him (:

My name was AwsomeSammieGirl if anyone remembers me, though I doubt it since I'm noticing most of the people on the forums generally hung out with the same group of people and none of these names sound familiar to me.

I found aceplanet the other day and he's the only VMK friend I've been able to find. I remember someone named emoskategirl (I think) and we all called her skate. Also looking for AverageMagic aka Austie c: those are the only names I've been able to remember so far
Aceplanet is a frequent chat user on DMMO! C: He's my friend, too!

If anyone knew me, I was RoxieMcRocks, CosmicKhakiRabbit, and SonicNewKnight.

Elle

The only people i'm looking for is CyberneticMonkey and prissymissy (something like that!). They were two great friends. I was Susany131 on VMK and Susany on OVMK but I wasn't on VMK as much as I would have wanted to and when I was I didn't talk to anyone much lol, so I doubt people will remember me. But if you do please let me know! :-)
Also, anyone that is looking for Genie, I know her. She plays VFK but I don't think she'll get on this (and she didn't for OVMK). Maybe eventually. ^_^

Darys
neoteny
slinkyman
madcrazyturtle
and another girls name I forgot, she was always with me and darys :( We were always like a little family.
I remember checking her tumblr years ago. But omg I miss them.

I was Acemadhatterfan, if you guys knew me, or would like to, feel free to add! ^.^

I went by (and go by now) Ppufi in VMK. I was also CL_Ppufi for a while, and may or may not of had to change my username to Clouds at the end of its run (can't remember.) My nickname was Clouds for those who knew me. :)

Neoteny is not on the forums and rarely in game, but he said if you are interested, send me a pm and you can friend him on fb.

Darys
neoteny
slinkyman
madcrazyturtle
and another girls name I forgot, she was always with me and darys :( We were always like a little family.
I remember checking her tumblr years ago. But omg I miss them.

I was Acemadhatterfan, if you guys knew me, or would like to, feel free to add! ^.^

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I don't really remember anyone from playing, but it would be nice if some other people remembered me. I was aceastrofan and ADrummer540.