Minor Bugs Thread

Allusion

just your friendly neighborhood allusion
for the HM game : I know it's in Alpha stage but this is an honest question

It crashes for a lot of players because of shockwave,
and unfortunately it happens when youre almost done the game
so do we get compensated for the credits we would have gotten, like when you dc during JC?
\\edit :
* I understand completely and wholeheartedly that the Haunted Mansion minigame is in ALPHA stage, and along with that comes many bugs. *
I have been having a strange issue while playing, at first I could move fine, but I would shockwave crash mid 2nd round/3rd round, therefore not getting the credits of the game, but now I can't even move. I enter the game, and I try to use the arrow keys, and nothing happens - so I try to use the mouse/trackpad, and the circle that appears under your character twitches, but it never moves me. I'm stuck on the wall the entire game, through each round. I have tried Chrome, I've cleared my cache, I've fixed my shockwave, I've tried firefox, and it does the same thing there. Anyone know how to fix this? I feel like I'm at a literal STAND still here.
PLEASE AND THANK YOU FOR ANY ADVICE!

Last edited:
Minor issue i found today while playing cute or boot. Simply put i'm wearing: Holiday shoes, Minnie Ears, Jeans and a Minne Sweater as seen in the pic below. Though it says in my profile i am wearing a figment shirt. which most of the time is true but i changed it like 30 min ago so i could be festive and it hasn't changed back. Thought i'd bring it to your attention though its not like its very important lol

Fruits

@Amy @Grizzly Was going to be creating a yard sale type room in my Football Guest Room and I came to realize that when I place my photos on the walls and then reenter, they are no longer on the walls and have disappeared from my inventory completely. Was wondering if anyone else can recreate this or if this has happened to you guys before?

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Sitting down while dancing negates the dancing effect upon standing back up. Because the server/client thinks the player is still dancing, clicking the dance button does not resume the dancing animation. The player must click the dance button an additional time to resume dancing.

katiebcat

Amy, in the dark ride room, there is a bug that if you are standing, move a space back, dance and then move back to your original space and wave you will lose 1 arm

Chill

when exiting fireworks, instead of being sent to the fireworks lobby i am given a black screen where i have to open the map and go to another room. When i go to another room, the buttons to join a fireworks game are in that room. this has happened to me quite a few times.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
Monorail as of this morning is virtually off the tracks missing. I was booted before monorail ever got to the station and usually it is there well before getting booted.

sunflowery

Just thought i'd mention that while pulling SITs the sword began pulling itself. I walked away and it was acting as if someone was using Sits and continued to try to pull itself until it actually came out. Then the glitch stopped. And no, it wasn't just someone pulling while not standing by the stone b/c literally nobody was by the stone :/