[MYVMK Experience]: OS X Mavericks and Yosemite!

I was having good luck with the VMKPal client yesterday, but today it's resorted back to its usual ways. When I try to log in, the bar will fill up then immediately I will get a message from VMK that says I've been disconnected. I then get to a screen that says I'm being redirected to the client. Then it tries to log in again and again (without me touching anything) until it says I have too many accounts logged in and will ask for my password. I type in my password and it still does the same thing, then eventually ends up on the dalmatian page and redirects me to log in again. I just did about 15 straight minutes of this.. SOS :surrender:[DOUBLEPOST=1414110598][/DOUBLEPOST]I tried to screenshot this as fast as I could (dragged out a little too far) because it seriously comes up and disappears within a second. This is the error I keep getting. It's been almost 3 hours and I still haven't successfully been able to get on VMK :sorry:

Attachments

Last edited:

Flurry

I was having good luck with the VMKPal client yesterday, but today it's resorted back to its usual ways. When I try to log in, the bar will fill up then immediately I will get a message from VMK that says I've been disconnected. I then get to a screen that says I'm being redirected to the client. Then it tries to log in again and again (without me touching anything) until it says I have too many accounts logged in and will ask for my password. I type in my password and it still does the same thing, then eventually ends up on the dalmatian page and redirects me to log in again. I just did about 15 straight minutes of this.. SOS :surrender:[DOUBLEPOST=1414110598][/DOUBLEPOST]I tried to screenshot this as fast as I could (dragged out a little too far) because it seriously comes up and disappears within a second. This is the error I keep getting. It's been almost 3 hours and I still haven't successfully been able to get on VMK :sorry:
this happens to me almost every single time. I've only got through like 3 times this whole week.

jedeye

it seems at though its random when you get on, I was able to finally log on using this laptop, but as my luck has it they are doing a restart.. so i'll have to see if im lucky enough to get on again haha

Sofia

I get all the way past the haunted mansion loading screen and then it goes black... It doesn't say disconnected or anything, it just shows a never ending black screen. Anyone else have this problem?

Kadsx

nsfw=never safe from waluigi
I've only been able to successfully get on once. I have no idea what's happening, but I'm getting the same error message where it says I have too many accounts logged on? It seems like its on and off- sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Hopefully it will work again soon!

I've only been able to successfully get on once. I have no idea what's happening, but I'm getting the same error message where it says I have too many accounts logged on? It seems like its on and off- sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Hopefully it will work again soon!
I'm also getting the same messages right now.

PudgeTheFish

It says to many accounts are logged on :(?

NVM!! TO FIX THIS PROBLEM ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CLOSE CLIENT AND REOPEN UNTIL IT WORKS!!!!! MINE DID 2nd TIME!

Last edited:

OstrichJockey

What a great program, thanks for all the programming fu, oatman! :D

Alas, it's never worked for me due to the dreaded internet connection error / firewall blockage:

I don't own firewall software, my internet's perfectly speedy, and MyVMK works on my VirtualBox.

I wonder if this issue's related to Shockwave, perhaps? For the last two days, my Shockwave suddenly slowed down; it went from zippy to slothwart sluggish. I mistakenly upped Shockwave from 11 to 12, thinking that would solve the problem; then I upgraded my Snow Leopard to Yosemite, pretty much killing off MyVMK access. I belatedly figured out MyVMK had been working on my Mac thanks to backwards technology (see: Battlestar Galactica).

Interestingly, when I tried to play MyVMK on another Windows computer yesterday, the game wouldn't load for hours and remained stuck on the VMK splash screen for 20 - 30 minutes until the browser automatically reset. Ditto for the VirtualBox version.

When I tried again in the middle of the night, during a low traffic period, Shockwave finally kicked in and speeded up until I could play again.

What a strange business!

PudgeTheFish

What a great program, thanks for all the programming fu, oatman! :D

Alas, it's never worked for me due to the dreaded internet connection error / firewall blockage:

I don't own firewall software, my internet's perfectly speedy, and MyVMK works on my VirtualBox.

I wonder if this issue's related to Shockwave, perhaps? For the last two days, my Shockwave suddenly slowed down; it went from zippy to slothwart sluggish. I mistakenly upped Shockwave from 11 to 12, thinking that would solve the problem; then I upgraded my Snow Leopard to Yosemite, pretty much killing off MyVMK access. I belatedly figured out MyVMK had been working on my Mac thanks to backwards technology (see: Battlestar Galactica).

Interestingly, when I tried to play MyVMK on another Windows computer yesterday, the game wouldn't load for hours and remained stuck on the VMK splash screen for 20 - 30 minutes until the browser automatically reset. Ditto for the VirtualBox version.

When I tried again in the middle of the night, during a low traffic period, Shockwave finally kicked in and speeded up until I could play again.

What a strange business!
Yea so if you press ok and log in it works.

ALSO!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ IF YOU GET THE TO MANY ACCOUNTS ERROR GO TO FIREFOX OR ANY BROWSER AND LOG IN AND OUT AND THEN IT WILL WORK! :D

Last edited: