MyVMK Help

Need a little help - I registered for the Form and my user name & password works, however when I click on the "Play Now" button and try to log into the game it doesn't recognize my user name and password?????

Rynosauric

Mr. Cinderella
Need a little help - I registered for the Form and my user name & password works, however when I click on the "Play Now" button and try to log into the game it doesn't recognize my user name and password?????
You must register another account specifically for the game at beta.myvmk.com.
Your forum and game accounts are not linked.

kind of frustrated.. none of the games will load. they freeze and stay with the loading bar and wont even load one bit. specially the fireworks game. i joined yesterday and it has been doing it ever since.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
MyVMK help has just been revamped, with the addition of a new website! If you have suggestions or concerns please post them in this thread.

I am still working on making the Q&A's more thorough and detailed, along with more Q&A's that I am still adding at this moment. :)

arendalle7

Real-Life Merida
I can't even enter the game. It gets to "Loading furniture data" and then it disconnects. I haven't been able to enter the game at all, not even once.

Bindingkey

question:

how exactly do we even acquire magic pins? i don't seem to see a way to purchase them (if you can) and as far as i knew quests were the greatest way to get them in the first place but we currently don't have those. it's a little confusing cause i see people using magic.

question:

how exactly do we even acquire magic pins? i don't seem to see a way to purchase them (if you can) and as far as i knew quests were the greatest way to get them in the first place but we currently don't have those. it's a little confusing cause i see people using magic.
Right now snowman magic is on sale under pins for 5k. The other magics have been released during the previous months. During October, Bat magic was on sale for 10K, during November, Flying Carpet was on sale for 10K. The invisibility magic was acquired on Halloween. There was a pumpkin quest where every time you clicked a pumpkin (they randomly spawned in public rooms) , you had a chance of winning the invisibility magic, gas mask, or a Halloween quest pin. Fireworks magic was given to the top three scorers in the Fireworks game back when Fireworks was new. A few lucky players have also received fireworks magic from Santa during the Meet Santa events.

Hope this helped!

Bindingkey

Right now snowman magic is on sale under pins for 5k. The other magics have been released during the previous months. During October, Bat magic was on sale for 10K, during November, Flying Carpet was on sale for 10K. The invisibility magic was acquired on Halloween. There was a pumpkin quest where every time you clicked a pumpkin (they randomly spawned in public rooms) , you had a chance of winning the invisibility magic, gas mask, or a Halloween quest pin. Fireworks magic was given to the top three scorers in the Fireworks game back when Fireworks was new. A few lucky players have also received fireworks magic from Santa during the Meet Santa events.

Hope this helped!
oooh

wow i lost a lot of time just finding out about this game like a few days ago :sulk:

Game Related:
Q: My closet isn't working. What do I do?

A: You can access the closet in two ways. The first one is in the menu bar, and the second is in the clothing inventory. When one doesn't work, the other will.
How do you access your clothing inventory? I am having the same problem of not being able to use the menu bar. Also, I can't see any of my items when I attempt to trade someone. Sorry, probably an easy question, but it has been 5 years. :)

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
How do you access your clothing inventory? I am having the same problem of not being able to use the menu bar. Also, I can't see any of my items when I attempt to trade someone. Sorry, probably an easy question, but it has been 5 years. :)
I suggest reinstalling your Shockwave, especially if the version you have right now is not current.

What operating system version are you running? What browser? What methods have you already tried to resolve this issue? Please be as detailed as possible.
I have a macbook pro, OS X Version 10.8.5. I am using Chrome, I have tried installing shockwave, restarted my computer, restarted browser.

Surreal

Quick question: I know this VMK just started up in September, but I was just wondering if you think the costumes or items in the "New Releases" will be back around for the Holidays next year or do you think they will just immediately become rare?

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
Quick question: I know this VMK just started up in September, but I was just wondering if you think the costumes or items in the "New Releases" will be back around for the Holidays next year or do you think they will just immediately become rare?
The new catalog releases are there for a certain period of time and are usually retired at the end of the month, or shortly thereafter. It honestly depends on what Amy wants to do with them. They could be re-released next year or in a couple months, or be permanently retired. Who knows.

Once items are retired the demand gradually rises, thus increasing the value. But you also have to keep in mind that people's opinions vary on the specific item(s), so there is no set worth, except newly retired items (e.g. from December) aren't really considered "rare" because they've only been retired for a month. When time increases value increases, but again it depends if the majority of people even like the item(s). That's why Halloween items are very rare because they were retired a long time ago.

You also have to take into account the rarity/quantity of an item(s). If there are only a few items given out (e.g. 1* Fireworks Magic) then they could be considered rare.

Help mee:(

Hello! I have been trying to log onto the game all day today and I'll get past the log in page and the game will start loading, and then will ask me to re-authenticate. So i'll then re type in my password and then the re-authenticate screen pops right back up. I was wondering if anyone knew the cause of this? Thanks all!