Pirates Opening Day!

Bindingkey

I'm sure we're all excited! Today's the big day! Pirates of the Caribbean is going online for the first time in years since VMK initially closed, and will become the third game opening on MyVMK (if you don't include Clam Shell)! From the moment I'm posting this thread we have roughly 9 hours until it opens, so how about it we share our enthusiasm and hype with each other one last time, talk about anything we remember from the old game and what not.

~ Is it a pirate's life for ye?

Bug

I LOVE PIRATES haha
but ill be working when it launches, unfortunately :( but hopefully i can get on tomorrow! :)

Jorash

I am SO glad it was delayed! I was away all last week and was going to miss the whole first week of the game being out! Super stoked the game is coming back, I had a lot of good times playing it in the old VMK:)

Bindingkey

Is it odd I'm expecting a huge server lag when Pirates comes on? Since so many will be on...
Oh of course lol, but it was always lagging a lot. lagging is part of its charm. :D

I may try to do one game at least, but then i'll be doing something like an hour after it launches. i might get on after i'm done, though.

Kinglaser

Is it odd I'm expecting a huge server lag when Pirates comes on? Since so many will be on...
Ya probably. I'll be at soccer when it's on so have fun crashing everyone :D
Ya but I barely remember how to play, so

iSunset

I Am SO Excited, i mean i love the other games too, but I believe i stay on pirates all day more sinking ships with my pals, Its going to be a very laggy, but exciting day for many, good luck to everyone in their endeavors, ARG! :skull:

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
I'm pretty excited too :)
I don't remember being very good at it, so I am curious to see how well I fare when I play again haha

It is gonna be awesome! I am way excited. I hope they do something like the old pirates how you could like level up and get credits and such. I work but get off right when it opens! So ill just be like a half hour late which will be good :)

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
It is gonna be awesome! I am way excited. I hope they do something like the old pirates how you could like level up and get credits and such. I work but get off right when it opens! So ill just be like a half hour late which will be good :)
omg I forgot about that!! I am interested to see about that stuff. Or if the mini-game keys will make a return?

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
LIVE from in-game...

If only the POTC line in Disneyland were that short. I'd be getting on 5 times in an hour.