Pirates Opening Day!

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
At Magic Kingdom, the line usually never goes over 15 minutes, unless I'm super lucky and never see it get high.
That's weird! In Disneyland the line is 40 minutes and on the crowded days probably 50-60. Then again for me 40 minutes isn't that long (Going to Disneyland a lot you kind of have to get used to the lines.)

Savvy

That's weird! In Disneyland the line is 40 minutes and on the crowded days probably 50-60. Then again for me 40 minutes isn't that long (Going to Disneyland a lot you kind of have to get used to the lines.)
I must get lucky every time I go because the line is always around 20 or under.

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
I must get lucky every time I go because the line is always around 20 or under.
I'm probably over estimating. I just know one time I went the line was at 40 minutes.

I played pirates mostly because it is so social. And fun!
Also, my computer at that time couldn't handle ghosties. In fact, I lost out on silver ears due to helping everyone play pirates and then no one could help me in mansion. Le sigh.

Newer computers rock MyVMK! :whee:

At Magic Kingdom, the line usually never goes over 15 minutes, unless I'm super lucky and never see it get high.
I've been in line at WDW for up to an hour, if not a little longer, but it's usually a walk-on or no longer than 15 minutes when I go. I rode it in the morning at DL and the wait was probably 20-30+ minutes. Definitely longer than I see at WDW, but still shorter than HM and Indiana Jones. :p I noticed at DL the lines for more kid-oriented rides were MUCH longer than the thrill rides. I probably could've done Space Mtn. three times in the time I waited for Nemo. :sneaky:

I'll be making/having dinner when the game opens, so I hope everything runs smoothly and I'll be able to play afterwards. :D Get ready to have your bootays kicked, btw.

I am a creature of habit and the game opens at my scheduled running time.

I am having a small mental breakdown.

I had a dream last night that instead of getting treasure room keys, people were awarded green keys. Weeeeird.

I am a creature of habit and the game opens at my scheduled running time.

I am having a small mental breakdown.

I had a dream last night that instead of getting treasure room keys, people were awarded green keys. Weeeeird.
I have a feeling that some sort of keys will be released, I kind of hope green keys since I only have 8 D:

Bindingkey

Omg glad to see the excitement in here! Wish I could get on though, my previous engagement took longer than I thought it would. I'll get on later tonight though so whew.

And I've waited close to an hour on POTC before. Last time I went (this is WDW) it was like 30-40 something minutes. It's usually 10-15 minutes though, on a regular day. It didn't help that it was like the month the 7 Dwarfs Mine train came out.