Pod Experiments (UPDATED with Rarity Classifications)

riddleguy

Has anyone seen or managed to get an aloha flip yet? Ive seen no one with one and ive kind of felt like maybe when the fixed the glitch last week that the aloha flip might have accidently been taken out of the pods?
I remember the staff saying the drop rate would be adjusted so its easier to get. Also its the 1 and only ultra rare.

Yes but we are over a week into the event and i dont think anyone has managed to get the flip yet. All the other super rares in the easter baskets/christmas boxes at least 1 person would be getting a super a day.

I know ive seen one person wearing it but I believe that person was wearing it due to the same glitch that happened to my boyfriend. If you were wearing the flip when they fixed the glitch it stayed on your head even though you didnt actually own the flip.

All this time I'm wasting getting pods. I could be rolling credits by now.

EDIT: I somehow managed 11 experiments out of 101 pods. I think that's a new record.

EDIT#2: I did an experiment to see if my male character is luckier with the pods. got 14 experiments out of 101 pods. He has always been my character with the best luck.

Last edited:
All this time I'm wasting getting pods. I could be rolling credits by now.

EDIT: I somehow managed 11 experiments out of 101 pods. I think that's a new record.

EDIT#2: I did an experiment to see if my male character is luckier with the pods. got 14 experiments out of 101 pods. He has always been my character with the best luck.
alright, i did your experiment, a male clone (just to see if this account was lucky, i traded my actual lucky one away :/) and i did 100 pods, and got 10 prizes. not too bad, 3 of them were rare

Tom

WDW_Beansdude
I'm okay with the drop rate, It's not terrible. After opening 300 pods I was able to get 37 experiments with 9 being rare (including duplicates). Hopefully this will help everyone get a better idea of the drop rate :) Here's the breakdown:

3 x EX158 - Finder
4 x EX223 - Glitch
5 x EX523 - Slushy
4 x EX149 - Bonnie (Rare)
5 x EX248 - Belle
3 x EX177 - Clip
2 x EX110 - Squeak (Rare)
4 x EX221 - Sparky
1 x EX600 - Woops
1 x EX262 - Ace
1 x EX627 - Evile (Rare)
1 x EX277 - Snooty
2 x EX319 - Spike (Rare)
1 x EX199 - Nosy

I'm okay with the drop rate, It's not terrible. After opening 300 pods I was able to get 37 experiments with 9 being rare (including duplicates). Hopefully this will help everyone get a better idea of the drop rate :) Here's the breakdown:

3 x EX158 - Finder
4 x EX223 - Glitch
5 x EX523 - Slushy
4 x EX149 - Bonnie (Rare)
5 x EX248 - Belle
3 x EX177 - Clip
2 x EX110 - Squeak (Rare)
4 x EX221 - Sparky
1 x EX600 - Woops
1 x EX262 - Ace
1 x EX627 - Evile (Rare)
1 x EX277 - Snooty
2 x EX319 - Spike (Rare)
1 x EX199 - Nosy
I've opened 3000 pods and I got the same # of experiments with fewer rares... Idk what you did or who likes you but they hate the rest of us.