Pod Experiments (UPDATED with Rarity Classifications)

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
By this do you mean the rates of getting which experiment/aloha or the rate of which gantu steals your experiment. Ive been opening and it seems like the rate of gantu stealing is about the same if not higher. I just opened about 50 pods and only got 2 experiments.
The rate of getting which experiment/hat. My bad! :hearts:

Yeah I feel the droprate has gone down maybe? I feel like Gantu would steal less before the change. Im assuming they have made the rare experiments and the aloha hat a little less rare.

so its not the amount of items in a pods? its the randomization? cause the actual drop rate is horrible. 7/100 .

edit: someone opened 1000 pods straight, so he claims, and didn't get anything good. so...
I do feel though that we are getting more rares now. In 100 pods I manage to pull (not including commons ofc) atleast 2 spikes, 2 bonnies, a clyde, and an angel, when I haven't been able to pull anymore bonnies since the first day. Another 131, around the same as before. After 1000 pods though and not atleast one super rare, not even an ultra, just asking for ONE sandwich hat or pacifier or houdini and nothing? I know this is supposed to go into September at the latest and it's supposed to want to keep people active but I've got classes coming up again soon so I won't be able to pod all day long into the wee hours of the morning, sometimes till 3-4am anymore. I've been at this since it started and haven't pulled any supers since day one, and obviously not an ultra. Some days I pod for ever 12 hours easily just to try to get one super rare. I can't even bother to fathom getting the flip hat if i can't even pull any supers. Some days I do so little because of lack of motivation -- I can't imagine when classes actually start and I'll be too tired to even bother to sit in a room and wait for them to spawn. Will keep trying while I still got the time I guess :rose: At least Gantu isn't taking as many pods before it feels like :twist:

Last edited:

riddleguy

Just that wanted to say gantu has been stealing signifcantly less on my last 2 pod openings and the drop rate seems MUCH better balanced now. I opened 25-37 pods my last 2 openings and got 5-6 drops both times where as before i would get 2-3 drops.

Im a bit burnt out from podding so havent been doing it that much but plan to pod actively again after i take a little much needed break.

Well I've sort of given up on the pods already. There are better ways I can spend my nights and weekends than staring at a computer screen the whole time. Especially when I spend 40 hours a week starting at a screen for work.
just adding on to this post with my feelings no after a weekend of podding when i could.

Since this event started, I've been able to get at least 100 pods a day (100 in about 2 hours). I've not gotten one super rare the entire time. I'm getting really sick and tired of my odds in this game always being ******** like this.

I just added up all my experiments, and I've only gotten 102. None of them are the contest winners, or the hat bundles. All I've gotten are the commons and the rares (or as I'm gonna call them... the not so common but not so rare).

btw this is after opening somewhere in the 1,000s or 10,000s (I've lost count now) of pods at this point.

I just added up all my experiments, and I've only gotten 102. None of them are the contest winners, or the hat bundles. All I've gotten are the commons and the rares (or as I'm gonna call them... the not so common but not so rare).

btw this is after opening somewhere in the 1,000s or 10,000s (I've lost count now) of pods at this point.
I only have the contest winners because I got them that weekend before the glitch happened with the flip hat and odds were all changed and changed later on. No supers since. I think I just have bad luck

bizarrekitties

Usually found in a trade room or PotC game lobby
I only have the contest winners because I got them that weekend before the glitch happened with the flip hat and odds were all changed and changed later on. No supers since. I think I just have bad luck
I have the same situation. Then I finally got Squeak one time, then got him several times after that. No Spike yet. :cry:

I seem to get 1 experiment every 10 pods at average. Maybe a little /less a little more. If you only have 102 expeiments im guesing youve only opened 1000-2000 pods

Good morning to everyone, I am beyond disbelief with the odds in obtaining super rares and the aloha hat from these pods. I have roughly opened between main account and clone over 35,000 pods, an average of about a 1000 per day and I don't know if I have the worst luck in history but I have yet to win an aloha hat. Honestly, I have lost all faith and hope. What bothers me the most is that I have put my heart and time into podding and no matter how much I work at it, in return I get nothing. I know that prizes are randomly awarded but I cannot fathom how this is fair to anyone. Others in the other hand, did 1000 pods and voila were lucky enough to win it. I congratulate those that own one, but when you do as many as I have and I can't even get one, sometimes all I want to do is log off and not return. Effort and time spent working hard on this game doesn't always pay off. :(