Princess Minnie giveaway

Enso

forum name: enso
game name: trade
wish: to gain weight but clean weight aka healthy good calories not greasy or empty calories

Exodus

Forum name: Exodus
In-game name: Exodus
Wish: To not hear any bad news about my health. I'm just overthinking negative thoughts that needs to be pushed ouuuuuut.

Tinkerrbell

Forum name: TinkerbellSparkles
In-game name: TinkerbellSparkles
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): for good grades! and also for dream ears! :D

Last edited:

StephaniePea

Tru Pea, Real Pea.
Forum name: stephaniepea
In-game name: stephaniepea
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): literally wish is for princess minnie purple and space pants! also, to be successful in my future endeavors

Filter

push did 9/11
Forum name: suit
In-game name: filter

and then for someone else
in-game name: stvrwvrs (edited for name change)

Last edited:
Forum name: slytherinftw
In-game name: slytherinftw
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): dream ears <3
and that work becomes more pleasant tbh xD

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I gave away everything I owned a few weeks ago when I took a break. It would be so awesome to get this but I hope it goes to the most deserving person. I know there's lots of them here. :hug:

Forum name: Oreo
In-game name: Starship
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): For everyone to find peace in their lives (:

(if you have a friend in game wishing to enter, but they do not have a forum, you are free to enter them also
Friends in-game name:
Can I nominate multiple people? If so, I'd like to nominate [MENTION=1016]LadyVerne[/MENTION], [MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION], [MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION], [MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION], [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION], [MENTION=3701]Meridian[/MENTION], @_Jacob, [MENTION=2603]Frinklebumper[/MENTION], [MENTION=534]SnowyJingleBells[/MENTION], [MENTION=117]Jasmine[/MENTION], [MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION], [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION], [MENTION=3494]Mr.Photographer[/MENTION], and [MENTION=4431]OUTATIME[/MENTION]. Just a few people off the top of my head that could use a special gift (:

Thanks for doing this bff Jayy. :halcyon:

Disnyman

Forum Name: disnyman
In-Game Name: beginning
My wish: to win my favorite item of all item the dream suite guest room so that my daughter can see why I enjoyed the original so much, my 2nd is for the hat because it would match the one she has at home!

Thank you so much and I hope this goes to the one who deserves it most!

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Forum name: Desertfreak
In-game name: Desertfreak
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): I wish to get drean ears this month In game, and I would love to start earning money somehow! I also wish to get my 5* magic back after a glitch moved it to 1*

Thank you very much and Gl to everyone! This is so super generous of you!

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
you are the sweetest person! <3

Forum name: Dempsey
In-game name: Dempsey
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): to get my girlfriend to join the game tbh

I hope it is not too late for the giveaway to be over. This is incredibly sweet of you for doing this giveaway!
Forum name: ShootingfortheMoon
In-game name: Same as forum name
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): In the real game, just making other VMKers happy and make friends. :)
My real life wish:
I got inspired by my other teachers in the past, I was diagnosed with ADD when I was 3 years old. It's not a big ordeal, but it is hard for me to focus and have to work a lot harder than the average person to remember a couple of things. I got bullied a lot in middle and high school. Kids would call me 'ugly, stupid' and a bunch of other names I do not wish to say on here lol. I also got really skinny, in fact I got anorexia when I was 13 years old. The names got worse, 'toothpick, a boy'. A lot of guys picked on me too, I remember passing by gym class and being picked last and being made fun for having a man figure. I also found out recently that I've developed severe panic attacks. It is really unexplainable. Stress, can't breathe, and heart beats really fast. I'm not even sure what I can do about it. I don't really have any friends here in Florida because I've lost my trust with a lot of individuals. My teachers have been the only individuals that motivated me to be here and kept my nerves in control. Therefore, it was only logical that I wanted to be like them. I'm wanting to go in to teaching for a really long time, probably since elementary school. My wish in real life is to receive my bachelor's degree in Childhood Education so I can begin not only my dream, but begin my future with my only best friend and other half.
I really want to thank you for doing this contest, I really hope it goes to the right person! :)

Last edited:

CandyCars

Well here are my two sisters!

In-game Name: BarbieBling and Surfkitty

Their wish is to do well in college tests hehe.

Hope this was correct and thanks for doing this! :)

You're awesome for doing this!

Forum Name: Will_Graham

In-game Name: Will_Graham

Wish for this month: For everyone to get all of their dreams granted in VMK.
Real life wish: For Hannibal to get another season on NBC, haha

Very nice of you Jayy :)

Forum name: Dhalion
In-game name: Caladrius
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): To save enough money to purchase a Vitamix.

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
Forum name: Anubis
In-game name: Anubis
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): I would love to get a caste suite room, but it almost seems impossible to obtain one!