Since firewalls are in the chests...

Myth

Can the value be brought back down to 20k which it was for like multiple years before everyone raised it out of nowhere?

Many are being released every day now and there's no point in keeping it double what it should be just because of it's demand. Sparrow pieces dropped in value after they were in chests so I don't understand why firewalls wouldn't!
But with firewalls being released, the prices of rarer items should go back to their original pricing as well in my opinion.
(Stitch used to = 50 walls)
Because now if you release more firewalls and people keep trading low quantities of them for rarer items, rarer items become less rare).

I'm sure someone will post, "since the demand is so high and people are willing to pay that much it won't go down since people know they can get more for it"
I'm saying we should change that now. It was always 20k until one day it was auctioned on the homepage and someone auctioned 40k and "oh now firewalls should be sold for 40k!!"

I understand the logic behind demand/quantity/etc but it makes no sense to keep the price so high since more are being released. That's some corrupt economy for ya.

Give your criticism, give your feedback, but nobody should have to overpay for something regardless of the demand. I literally sat in the treasure room and saw 3 people win it almost back to back.

PudgeTheFish

TBH all it'd take is one person to start selling them for 20k each.. then people would be like ___ sold them for this cheap... I am not paying 40k.

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
Lol it's like printing more money. It does cause some deflation in the price but not much. I still think they are worth at least 30-40k and you will not be finding many people trading for less.

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
did they really re-release firewalls? omg, im so done with this game.
It requires 14 wins in pirates to win a gold key and the chances are very low to actually receive a firewall from said gold key... Essentially this is replacing the hundreds lost due to banned and inactive players and such.

Dank

The firewalls did nothing wrong. It was the beholder.
nah, it was the people who complained that they didnt have any firewalls.

ex. would original vmk rerelease beta items just because people complained they werent there for beta?

PudgeTheFish

nah, it was the people who complained that they didnt have any firewalls.

ex. would original vmk rerelease beta items just because people complained they werent there for beta?
The original vmk didn't have such a tight economy