Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

KawaiiSunnySparkle

i lost count of how many days tbh
You wear superficiality like a suit of armor because you're too afraid to look inside yourself and find absolutely nothing.

Thanks Daria

you know what makes me the most upset? i gave you everything i could and you still never even gave me a chance to prove that we could be together.

& every time i think of something it leads to you and it hurts. i'm in a downward spiral and all i can think of is the times i was so close to you. every single memory of kissing you, late night talks, secrets, flirting, facetiming; all of it is crushing my heart to pieces and here i am because i can't tell anyone about the whole story. "i'll keep you my dirty little secret. don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret."

i love you. i always have and i waited too long to tell you and now there's no way it'll work. you're leaving to start your life.

you told me you still like me, but it's not gonna change anything now is it? i don't think i can be just friends with you. not after what you did. not after breaking my heart. so i guess this is goodbye. maybe not forever, i pray not forever, but long enough that i can learn to live without you. "goodbye my almost lover, goodbye my hopeless dream. i'm trying not to think about you, can't you just let me be? so long, my luckless romance, my back is turned on you. i should've known you'd bring me heartache. almost lovers, always do."

tbh I'm not normal and I have problems and I have a big secret that I can't tell you bc I'd probs be disowned from the fam for it but ig that's okay I'll just be over here not living my life
oh
and all my ships are gay ships so I can't talk about my media feels with people
especially my otp
like is it really so weird my otps are always gay?

I regret nothing tbh

asyuna

"im pregnant."
unfortunately i cant say that because i am not, and my biggest fear right now is that i'll never be. im so young still and i just hope everythings okay.

I love you, but you're dating someone else after you told me we would date once I moved closer. I did that, but you continued to push me away. I try to tell you goodbye, because I know it's hard for you to be in a relationship and still be so close with me, but you tell me it's fine. I don't know if you understand the feelings I have for you, and I fear you never will. I love you and it hurts, but I have to let you go because I don't want to be "that girl". It's been 2 years, and I am still in love with you. I need to give up, but I don't know how.

You make me sick. I never believe rumors because I use to believe they were all just fake lies but you changed that. The rumors about you were all true. Don't you realize how big of a fool you are? It's so pathetic the way you act. I can't believe I even talked to you.

This is such a difficult decision for one girl to make. One way, I am delaying my future but saving myself the struggle of having to worry about being indebted to the man. And it's gonna hurt a few people. The other, I screw myself over but get to do what I want as soon as possible.

Do I want to be smart and responsible? Or do I want to throw caution to the wind and possibly be burned in the process? Decisions, decisions.

I'm tired of writing you letters in my head and never typing them out somewhere physical. It keeps me up at night. Many nights...tonight included. But I can't send them to you without burdening you. And I'd rather bite my tongue than be the cause of your troubles.

If I can only ever be your occasional friend, if I can only ever help take away your troubles 1% by being there for you, then I'll bite my tongue forever. Just let me be in your life. Please.

You may never see this, but you don't have to. You already know how I feel: I love you

Last edited: