WHAT KIND OF TEETH DO U HAVE (WO)MAN!?

• overbite

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • underbit

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • PERF N BALANCED

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
Ah, I clicked the wrong one XD I have an over bite :3 I think :o no, wait idk o-o

under bit

if your top teeth are in front its an over
vice versa
teeth perfectly touch - perf

like every1 is in their own way
Oh, thx c: then I have an over bite :3

I have a super slight overbite from playing clarinet so much. It's not bad, so I don't bother to get it fixed. :shrug: other than that and my shattered front tooth I have perfect teeth :D

mark

10 mins late to everything
I have a super slight overbite from playing clarinet so much. It's not bad, so I don't bother to get it fixed. :shrug: other than that and my shattered front tooth I have perfect teeth :D
wow you got an overbite from constant clarinet? :(
i just have one naturally but im actually used to lining up my teeth perfectly except when i eat and sleep and smile (which is weird)

Otters

i had an underbite but i got jaw surgery so they r better now bless

also i had to have braces for like 8 years it was awful i hate them

Last edited:
I have an over bite and I've had braces. The braces did nothing to help the overbite, but made most of my teeth not be crooked anymore (bottom teeth we like WE'RE FREE!!! when I got my braces off. Even the retainer couldn't help them stay in place).

cutecutemomo

I used to have an underbite because I inherited it from my dad, and so when I was 10 I had to wear this ugly Hertz appliance in the back of my mouth for the longest time :'( & whenever I opened my mouth it would squeak LOL it was very embarrassing. But it did the job of moving my jaw up and so it's all good now (: then I had to wear those magical things called braces around the same time. happy w/ results tho

Zelena

I think I have a slight over bite? Not too sure since my dentist never said something about it.

There's no other option, so I'm just gonna post this here.

I still have a gap in my front two teeth (tho it's now smaller thanks to braces and the following,) even though all of my wisdom teeth grew in perfectly. My adult teeth are the size of baby teeth and it's freaking weird. Also, when I had braces as a kid, they stretched my top palate (aw yeah, full headgear) and now it's a tad too big, so my jaw is off balance. It's nothing horrific or noticeable, but as someone that's all about symmetry, it drives me absolutely crazy since my lower jaw goes a bit right to fit the top.

Also, shoutout to @Official_Riku 's glorious underbite. Your scales are amazing, what kind of fish wax do you use?