Tester Applications Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to be a tester, I know quite a lot about computers and have a lot of free time, im not so sure on how to fill out bug reports but im good at detecting bugs and I'll learn really quick. I sent an email 2 days ago to apply but never received one back :(

Hello, Annalissa! Your membership app has been accepted to the group of people that don't understand how the MyVMK testers are chosen.
Now, why is this necessary? That's just so unnecessary and rude - reported. And besides, want to know what are the requirements to join? See the topic.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Now, why is this necessary? That's just so unnecessary and rude - reported. And besides, want to know what are the requirements to join? See the topic.
Yeah, I know the requirements, and I fit them and I know a lot of people that fit those, as well. I know people that are on the server that have never been a tester before, and know nothing about bugging, and they don't report bugs, and they sent in a very short app. And if you think that's a "so unnecessary and rude" post, then you don't know what rude is.

PS. And if you're going to report something there is no point in quoting it.

Yeah, I know the requirements, and I fit them and I know a lot of people that fit those, as well. I know people that are on the server that have never been a tester before, and know nothing about bugging, and they don't report bugs, and they sent in a very short app. And if you think that's a "so unnecessary and rude" post, then you don't know what rude is.

PS. And if you're going to report something there is no point in quoting it.
So sorry you weren't chosen. And you have NO idea about any of this. You have no idea how mistaken you are - we have private ways of communicating and so sorry you don't know about it :(

philitup

The Internet Champion!
So sorry you weren't chosen. And you have NO idea about any of this. You have no idea how mistaken you are - we have private ways of communicating and so sorry you don't know about it :(
I would respond to this, but you don't seem to understand my posts, so whatever. Bye, bye.

I would respond to this, but you don't seem to understand my posts, so whatever. Bye, bye.
Really? Because thats what your implying.

No, I am replying to fight for our reputation - I dont want it ruined because of your "inaccurate arguments." Im standing up for something.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
No, I am replying to fight for our reputation - I dont want it ruined because of your "inaccurate arguments." Im standing up for something.
You aren't doing a very good job.

PS. Can you PM me or something? Or at least take it into the other thread because you're spamming this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.