Trick or Treat Crate Prizes

wrong tag btw........

i know that post was a cruel joke but ive seen someone in game asking for one and a friend who saw another person mentioning the coffins
I wouldn't go so far as to say that it was a cruel joke. Yes, it was a joke, but I doubt that it was as ill-intended as some believe it to be. There would be no true reason to hurt anyone, especially with something so simple and trivial as a prank.

I apologize for mis-pinging you by tagging the wrong 'Rosie.' It happens when I use my phone to post thanks to auto-correct, especially since I have a 'Rosie' in my phone's contacts.

I sense negative feelings in your words, and it's not necessary, as my words were sent to you as support for the general response to your questions. I apologize if I have upset you in any way. As stated, it was not intended.

Word spreads fast, much as it does in a small school, or work setting. Once the rumor has been uttered, it is out there, and many are told while it is believed to be true. Once proven false, the information that it is false is not spread simultaneously, or as a follow-up.
Those asking were most likely under the assumption that they were still released.
I, myself, would adore it if they were released, as they were my favorite teleporters. I still have code cards with their picture on them and I treasure them.
However, they're not out yet.
I hold hopes that perhaps they will be within the next couple of weeks, or perhaps with the Winter Holiday as a tie-in for the Nightmare Before Christmas, or maybe even next year. There's surely a sound reason for the lack of their release, and I respect that... even though I feel that there's a problem with the teleporter system at the moment since it is more difficult to get to shops via the emporium (all of them are off,) and my in-guest-room space teleporters no longer work either, haha!

By the way, is it only the hats and mints in the crates?
Signed, sealed, delivered?

Last edited:
I wouldn't go so far as to say that it was a cruel joke. Yes, it was a joke, but I doubt that it was as ill-intended as some believe it to be. There would be no true reason to hurt anyone, especially with something so simple and trivial as a prank.

I apologize for mis-pinging you by tagging the wrong 'Rosie,' @Rosey. It happens when I use my phone to post thanks to auto-correct, especially since I have a 'Rosie' in my phone's contacts.

I sense negative feelings in your words, and it's not necessary, as my words were sent to you as support for the general response to your questions. I apologize if I have upset you in any way. As stated, it was not intended.

Word spreads fast, much as it does in a small school, or work setting. Once the rumor has been uttered, it is out there, and many are told while it is believed to be true. Once proven false, the information that it is false is not spread simultaneously, or as a follow-up.
Those asking were most likely under the assumption that they were still released.
I, myself, would adore it if they were released, as they were my favorite teleporters. I still have code cards with their picture on them and I treasure them.
However, they're not out yet.
I hold hopes that perhaps they will be within the next couple of weeks, or perhaps with the Winter Holiday as a tie-in for the Nightmare Before Christmas, or maybe even next year. There's surely a sound reason for the lack of their release, and I respect that... even though I feel that there's a problem with the teleporter system at the moment since it is more difficult to get to shops via the emporium (all of them are off,) and my in-guest-room space teleporters no longer work either, haha!

By the way, is it only the hats and mints in the crates?
Signed, sealed, delivered?
i say "cruel" because i know that i was really excited that it was actually "true" (after i saw the post and was proven to be a tale) when a friend told me about it, so i still had some hope </3 but glad to know i wasted a few more crates (after merlin hat) to know there isnt a coffin D:

i say "cruel" because i know that i was really excited that it was actually "true" (after i saw the post and was proven to be a tale) when a friend told me about it, so i still had some hope </3 but glad to know i wasted a few more crates (after merlin hat) to know there isnt a coffin D:
Hey, extra mints will come in handy. 1x1 carpet, or an item stand, or a decoration. Who knows what items the winter holiday season will bring? They might be perfect! <3
Plus, the rides were quite fun to get them. (I liked Misfits the best, personally.)
The crates are cute unopened, so they're good for building or decorating too.