Walking Dead

That place seems fishy.. Noticed how easy it was to get inside with a little push on the gate and how there was no people around. Something tells me we're about to deal with some cannibals :um:
I vote cannibals for sure lol but they'll need some serious muscle since they probably attract a lot of attention with those signs
I think Mary -the creepy woman Glenn and the others met when they came in- has some helpers around somewhere. Like in the walking dead game when they met with the farm family the woman had her two big sons to help her. She was grilling some meat when we saw her last I mean where would she get meat?? Helllooo. I think Beth is somewhere in Terminus. If she is.. Maggie, don't.eat.the.meat. lol.

Omg and when I saw this picture

Freaky right??

That place seems fishy.. Noticed how easy it was to get inside with a little push on the gate and how there was no people around. Something tells me we're about to deal with some cannibals :um:
I vote cannibals for sure lol but they'll need some serious muscle since they probably attract a lot of attention with those signs
I think Mary -the creepy woman Glenn and the others met when they came in- has some helpers around somewhere. Like in the walking dead game when they met with the farm family the woman had her two big sons to help her. She was grilling some meat when we saw her last I mean where would she get meat?? Helllooo. I think Beth is somewhere in Terminus. If she is.. Maggie, don't.eat.the.meat. lol.

Freaky right??
Pretty creepy!!
And what about how Daryl has joined the group that us hunting down rick which side is he gonna choose and yea maybe beth is going to dinner

Freaky right??
Pretty creepy!!
And what about how Daryl has joined the group that us hunting down rick which side is he gonna choose and yea maybe beth is going to dinner
Daryl's group is gone now and he found Rick and the others. Sooo now theyre at Terminus and the guy had Glenns watch and maggies poncho. I saw human bones too oh gosh D':

That Picture... OMG
The wait begins!
I'm just glad they all ended up together in the end but I want to know where Carol, Tyrese and the baby are :( and Beth especially!

I love Rick's last words. "They just screwed with the wrong people". Was not thrilled with the last episode. :( This reminds me of Woodbury and the governor, this is Terminus and the governess. But............ Rick buried weapons and he will figure a way out to bring them back to his people. But for now, we have to sit and wait....
Grrr.... ZOMBIE WITHDRAWAL!!!!

Elle

I love Rick's last words. "They just screwed with the wrong people". Was not thrilled with the last episode. :( This reminds me of Woodbury and the governor, this is Terminus and the governess. But............ Rick buried weapons and he will figure a way out to bring them back to his people. But for now, we have to sit and wait....
Grrr.... ZOMBIE WITHDRAWAL!!!!
Same tbh. I thought he was gonna say something super epic like, "I planted a bomb" or something else, but that was just like, "..okay lol good 4 u bro."
I wasn't thrilled with the season finale, either. It had it's good moments, don't get me wrong, and at this point commercials don't even bother me as much, but I think it was the length of the episode that bothered me. I wish it could have been longer than 30-45 minutes (because thats how long the episodes actually are without commercials). Season finales should definitely be like an hour long or so, especially when they had so many storylines happening throughout this season for character development.

I hope that when they go into the train car to get someone for some fresh meat rick bites their throat out and then picks them up and uses them as a human shield then run outside and jumps over the fence and then does a solo mission and kills everyone and saves his group and happens to find carol and thyrese and his baby and also beth rolls up with a machine gun smoking a cigar

You have it all figured out Jonathan LOL!!!! I feel the same way!!!! But it won't make it interesting for season. I like your Beth scenario!!!
Elle, finale's should be longer with less commercial's.