Walking Dead

Who were those fatties almost squishing Rick fighting over the bed?!?! Lol.
Annnnd next weeek <3 Oh my gawd, gonna be soo gooood. They say a big event is gonna happen. Any guesses?

Elle

Who were those fatties almost squishing Rick fighting over the bed?!?! Lol.
Annnnd next weeek <3 Oh my gawd, gonna be soo gooood. They say a big event is gonna happen. Any guesses?
LOL
RIP Rick's back
2.23rd.14

By big event i'm not sure... maybe Abraham's group finds Rick's at the survivors camp?? I'm wondering if the next episode will be all about Beth, Daryl and Maggie's group OR switch from Beth and Daryl to Rick's group etc.. I feel like Daryl and Beth make an awful team though lol

I didnt really get anything out of that episode either. it was kind of boring.. i have a feeling next week is gonna be good. i love daryl so so so much, but i have to say right now my favorite group is ty, carol, and the girls. although they are trading babies next week to a different baby for judith.. -.- i thought the judith twins they were using were adorable, plus the new baby looks nothing like her.

Zoey

So tonight's episode: Lizzie went insane, Lizzie killed her sister, Carol had to kill Lizzie, carol confessed to Tyreese, Tyreese forgives her. This was really.. depressing :( Bad way to start out the week bad bad bad.

This was such an intense episode. I knew something was wrong with Lizzie when she almost suffocated bby judith. I didn't think Carol was really going to kill her though. @_@

LOOK AT THE FLOWERS. JUST LOOK AT THE FLOWERS.

Zoey

This was such an intense episode. I knew something was wrong with Lizzie when she almost suffocated bby judith. I didn't think Carol was really going to kill her though. @_@

I knew there was something wrong with her when she had her foot in the blood at the prison. Omg I didn't think she was going to kill her either, there was that moment where it looked like Carol was going to lower the gun but maaan! Ahh I just need to cry in a corner right now.

xxvanexx

omg same i didn't think she was going to actually going to kill her, but i knew she had problems that girl was weird from the beginning @_@

OMG yes. I'm SO glad Lizzie got Karen-and-David'd.

She deserved it.. that little witch was going to get them all killed..I knew it.

And TBH.. I couldn't even remember her sister's name until I heard them say it a thousand times in this episode...it just shows you how important SHE was :P

I look forward to seeing Rick, Daryl, and Michonne again >_>