Walking Dead

I think Ty has her too. When he ran from the prison, it looked like he had something in his arms, hopefully it was baby Judith. I just hope he finds a place with formula or baby food for her to survive off of, if she is still alive. I want to see her grow up and be bad like Michonne. <3

someone started a walking dead rp today. go check it out guys, signup before it starts :pirate2:

I'M TELLING YOU SHE'S EVIL. And not like Shane "For the greater good of the group" evil. Like "psycho killer governor" evil. o.o[/QUOTE]

If Carol and Shane had a baby, and they hired the governor to be the babysitter, it'd give you Lizzie.

Favorite show ever ok <3

I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN CAROL CAME OUT OF NOWHERE I WANTED TO CRY BUT THEN I WAS LIKE NO CAROL YOURE WITH TYREESE HE IS GONNA HURT YOU AND THEN TARA CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND I WAS LIKE NO GO AWAY YOU CAUSED THIS -__- BUT GLENN IS BACK IM SO HAPPY AND CAROL IS BACK AND RICK IS OKAY AND WOW IM SO EMOTIONAL OVER THIS SHOW

BUT WHEN CARL WAS LIKE "OMG DAD I DONT NEED YOU ID BE FINE IF YOU DIED" AHAHA OKAY THATS WHY YOU ALMOST GOT BIT SO MANY TIMES AND YOU LOST YOUR SHOE

wow and then Michonne and her baby I was so sad I knew that's why she was so upset about Judith.

omg sorry I just got really excited.

and Daryl is like my everything I can't even describe it. He's been my favorite since the first season :squee: :love:

Elle

I love the show.
My Favorite character has to be Daryl.

BUT WHEN CARL WAS LIKE "OMG DAD I DONT NEED YOU ID BE FINE IF YOU DIED" AHAHA OKAY THATS WHY YOU ALMOST GOT BIT SO MANY TIMES AND YOU LOST YOUR SHOE
>LOST YOUR SHOE
LOOOOOOOOOOL XDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHA xD
I can't wow

When that happened I was like YOU HAD ONE JOB ********
THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO STAY IN THE HOUSE WOW

Elle

Heisenberg>Any mediocre actor on Walking Dead
ok like I get you don't like the walking dead but if you like breaking bad so much please make your own thread lol
this is for people who like the walking dead so we can talk about the episodes and all that junk no need for comparing it to BB because obviously I don't like it but i'm not going to go in your thread saying how awful it is and make TWD look glorious beside it

Eeeeeeee! One more hour until the new episode. :squee:
OMG DID YOU ENJOY THE NEW EPISODE? XD
cause in all seriousness I feel like there wasn't much... They could have done soooo much with Abraham and his character T__T and Eugene is such a... like.. wow. crazyyyy. I hope they treat his character EXACTLY like in the comics... would be so great. XD