We really need Full Credits again for NPCS

Monorail

I think the intention is to hinder cloning to the point that it was obsolete, to which I agree. Now what I disagree with is lowering NPC handouts AND changing the scoring system in fireworks. With a majority of people receiving less than 300 credits a game, 10,000 credits becomes veeeeeeery far away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Let's do the math here if credits were back to the way it was..

You get 750 credits every 12 hours.
If you do a minimum of 2 games of fireworks a day, thats with a below average score, you will gain bout 300 credits each amounting to 600 credits a day in games.
750 x 2 + 600 = 2100 credits every 24 hours
2100 x 30 = 63000 credits a month

Special Clothing varies at 2000 each
Special Furni varies at 200 each
Special pins are 500 each at 1 per week

It will take 2 days to collect both the two hats and special pin amounting to 4200 credits
That's 5 days extra to either buy everything a second time or save up 10500 credits to add towards a bat magic which will last all month.
If one is inclined to obsess over bat magic, you can get a one five star bat magic by the end of the month along with the specials.

This is all estimations based on how the trend on releases work at this moment.

So with all that being said, you can easily buy every special quite quickly with the setup explained above using the current credits system while not playing the game more than 30 minutes a day.
Your also forgetting that not all of the fireworks games are unglitched. Quite a few of the fireworks aren't being counted for sporadically throughout a game. I'm lucky if I earn 100 credits a game with the way the fireworks is right now. And as it stands, Kevin has advised not even playing fireworks until the kinks are ironed out.

- - - Updated - - -

The reduction of credits given by the NPCs should have happened during the clam game if anything. Now that the clam game is gone and gonna be (1 credit? ) per clam, it doesn't mak sense.
10 credits per clam. And go to the CQQ and you still see people killing each other for 10 creds lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the question I've been asking myself this whole time is...

Why do we need an economy? Why are some of our players feeling "Poor"? This isn't being run by Disney. Nothing new is coming out that wasn't in the original game (that I know of, correct me if I'm wrong). This for my understanding was selflessly made by Amy and crew so we could have our memories again. I don't really understand why Original VMK prices are being used when everything could be 25 credits and made readily available. We have gotten into the old habits again, the gotta get credits mentality but why?

Can someone explain this to me?
Because anyway you wanna spin it doll, it's human nature.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny, because Grizz's announcement did say you would have time, even with out the shell game to make 50,000 creds. before Halloween.
I don't believe his post factored in the issues that have been occurring with Fireworks.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a medium ground. It's called NPCs giving 50 credits, and sucking at Fireworks to get another 100 credits. Fireworks isn't that hard to score 2k in.
Pfft! Jedi! I try my hardest and barely break 1k in my score.

Yes, but the credits we get now per day are 300 and the credits we got from 9 NPC's was 360 per day. That difference is nominal.
Yes but you're STILL forgetting that we had other means of obtaining credits other than NPCs. Granted that we have a clam game and a mini game. The clam game gives about 10 credits and the fireworks game gives out an average of 200-300. And still its been going down. Either raise the NPC amount and or the fireworks game. Or reduce the in shop items. It doesn't make sense to suddenly reduce the NPC's credits once the clam game has been reduced as well as a highly glitched fireworks game.

Geggy

Yes but you're STILL forgetting that we had other means of obtaining credits other than NPCs. Granted that we have a clam game and a mini game. The clam game gives about 10 credits and the fireworks game gives out an average of 200-300. And still its been going down. Either raise the NPC amount and or the fireworks game. Or reduce the in shop items. It doesn't make sense to suddenly reduce the NPC's credits once the clam game has been reduced as well as a highly glitched fireworks game.
I'm not sure why you assume that I'm forgetting anything...I have, in fact, not forgotten anything like you suggest.

The fact is, we were used to an inflated amount of credits. So, credits are harder to get now. All that means is that the value of the more expensive buyables will be higher. You're still going to be able to get everything you want, it will just take more work. :)

I'm not sure why you assume that I'm forgetting anything...I have, in fact, not forgotten anything like you suggest.

The fact is, we were used to an inflated amount of credits. So, credits are harder to get now. All that means is that the value of the more expensive buyables will be higher. You're still going to be able to get everything you want, it will just take more work. :)

Thing is, I and many of other players do not have the time to play about 5 games to make up the difference. Heck that won't even cover one hat! I understand you do not want to see an inflation, as neither do I. But prices need to be lowered or clams/NPCs need to be raised

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Try watching someone else play. Go for a flawless combo whenever possible.
Problem is Jedi, not every game is un-glitched. Some players get games (like myself) where the flawless bonus doesn't register, or certain fireworks don't register with the score either. I can watch someone else play until I'm blue in the face, won't change the fact that the game has serious bugs. I've made 10 flawless hits in a game before during 1 stage, not one of them registered on the bonus. Combos? forget it. I'm not the only one with this issue, a lot of players have had games where certain fireworks won't register while other's playing have no trouble. It's random but still.

Problem is Jedi, not every game is un-glitched. Some players get games (like myself) where the flawless bonus doesn't register, or certain fireworks don't register with the score either. I can watch someone else play until I'm blue in the face, won't change the fact that the game has serious bugs. I've made 10 flawless hits in a game before during 1 stage, not one of them registered on the bonus. Combos? forget it. I'm not the only one with this issue, a lot of players have had games where certain fireworks won't register while other's playing have no trouble. It's random but still.
Leave the game and try again then. It's not that hard.