What did MyVMK_Santa give you? Ho ho ho! (Or, what is your Queue number?)

Carlyn

#CarlynisDa#1Twinkie
Dec 16th, #44
Fireworks Magic, Pink wreath.

Jasmine

I can't believe he gave me pink flips! :D
He did say that HOST_Jasmine was on the naughty list, though :(

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I was 94 and was so happy to finally make it into a host event. Just to be in the room was an accomplishment :) I was really hesitant to ask cause my luck sucks to ask Santa for anything so I asked for Fireworks and I got it. I was so excited I could not type. Thank you Santa it is the only magic I really loved in VMK :) Most of all thank you for staying longer to let more people in. And to host Jasmine who stood guard to make sure we all loaded and did not go afk :) Merry Christmas. I will not be trying to get in again since there are many who have yet to see him. Oh and I forgot to get a pic oops.

bobsbestgame

If you go into the Santa room two days in a row I don't like you btw

I haven't gotten in yet because the queue is too long so nothing
I feel the same way. I have to work tomorrow and idk if I'll be on Wednesday, I have work on Thursday, a party on Friday, and going out of town Saturday. Yesterday and today were my only chances, and nothing. I just want my fireworks magic :/

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I feel the same way. I have to work tomorrow and idk if I'll be on Wednesday, I have work on Thursday, a party on Friday, and going out of town Saturday. Yesterday and today were my only chances, and nothing. I just want my fireworks magic :/
I would take note that if Fireworks is being given out in an event like this it could very possibly appear soon. Say maybe New Years?

Also hearing how many people got things tonight and seeing how many fireworks magic was awarded has astounded me compared to what I heard about the night before...

I got in last night without a queue. The first 6 players asked for Santa to bring family together, joy to the kingdom and help the cancer patients in their hospital get well. Santa was then asked for stitch hats, green and pink flips and magic. He gave nothing to anyone. On my turn I asked that everyone in the kingdom could get green hair. Santa assured me he would work on that one because the elves love green. As per all the players in front of me, regardless of their request, both they an I got the "exit to the right" prize only.
They sure do love green. Tee Hee.

i got in last night and was going to ask for a green flip hat. the girl in front of me ended up asking for it and got it >o< went to go get my prize anyways and crashed. didn't get anything.. heh

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I was #3 in line and I got a Pink Wreath (: Shoutout to Santa, Jasmine, and Energy for being so festive and lovely <3

InaDaze

The Confused One.
... and a Christmas miracle where i get to meet my fiance's family :/
That could be rough but things can always go better in an unexpected way x_x I bid you luck.

I unfortunately was never going to make the event tonight due to bad luck with work. Will try again tomorrow as I will be gone Thursday till early next week probably.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
3rd day in a row: I watched the guest room tab like a king cobra about to strike, 8:01pm, Santa's room showed up. Already it said 58 in the queue, I clicked like my life depended on it, and somehow ended up not in the 60s, but #233 in the queue. After the previous two nights were a bust (having started in the 300s on night 1, and in the 230s on night 2 and never making it in) I decided waiting in line for 2 hrs a third time wasn't worth the stress when I knew the outcome. I'll try again tonight, but so far there's been no success. There's always hope!

Hope everyone that got in gets their wish! And I hope everyone that hasn't been able to yet get's their chance. :) Congrats to those that received those awesome gifts!

S

surferdude

first night i was 27 in line then went to click the fast pass and it froze up so i had to log out then log back in and just gave up. second night i got in just in time, waited my turn for santa and was annoyed by people asking for things not even related to the game itself which took up most of the time and also to mention santa's replies were extremely slow. i was also bored to death reading everyone's stories of why they want ____ item because they want to give it to their friend, always wanted one in the original game, or it reminds them or some memory or whatever. after all that time i was 4 people away from talking to santa when all the sudden the dreaded dc hits me. if everyone just asked santa what item they want in the game i would've and plenty others would have had a chance to talk to santa. third night i kept checking to see if the room was open and voil it appeared. i click to wait in line and turns out i was 104 or something like that. i remembered i had horrible luck the first night with the fast pass so i waited without the pass. i noticed the line moving quickly this time and as soon as i look back to see how i'm doing in line, i see that i'm down to 84. i unfortunately pressed my luck into getting a fast pass and what do you know, the little pop up froze so i had to log out then log back in. i knew i was never gonna see santa so i figured i'd at least i'd try to get a pass just to go on the ride and try to win a pink candy cane. the pass finally worked which was still bittersweet so i was around 300/400 something in line. it was 9:56 i still remember and all the sudden the dreaded dc pop up hit me again on that event. so i couldn't even manage to get any prize from the event. i'm starting to believe there's no such thing as christmas miracles

cue the sad voilin music pls