What did MyVMK_Santa give you? Ho ho ho! (Or, what is your Queue number?)

Hey guys so what I do to get in Host events like a minute before it starts I just search the room and keep trying to get in until it lets me :)
yesterday I did that to meet santa and I got a pair of skates those flashing ones :)
Just throwing a tip out there ;)

Currently 185 in the queue. Is it just me, or is the queue moving a lot faster today?
It seems 1 person per ~2 minutes. It just moved 3 people at once, as well.

I came up with a formula to determine (VERY roughly) when you will get in.

Your queue number *2 = How many minutes left. (Again, ROUGH ESTIMATE. Could be longer OR faster! Though, if your estimate ends up being ridiculously long... sorry... there is always the maze?)

If you want to find out how many hours, just divide by 60. :D

supernovagirl

i wish staff would give us a pop up RIGHT as the room opens
idk man i'm just angry because people are gonna get in for like the fourth time today and i'm stuck at 240 in queue

Heidi

I clicked on the room when there was only 2 people in, and it said I wasn't allowed to enter so it slowed me down... By the time I got back to the guest rooms window I was 198 in queue and mad as can be.

acceb

129 today which is the best i've been. If i don't get in today I'm going to be seriously upset

ClarityG

My wish was to be able to spread Christmas cheer...I got blinking shoes. :)

Now that I've been in once, I'll give others a chance on the other days.

StrataSam

I got in at number 10 today after not being able to enter at all this week. The girl before me got fireworks magic, so it was kinda unlikely for me to get the same thing. :/

finally got in this time, and got some very encouraging words from people in the room and santa himself. hopefully this christmas is a lot better! it all reminded me of how sweet this community is