What made you start playing VMK?

I was introduce to vmk when i went to Disneyland in 2005 and they had the VMK sad with all the computers in inoventions. And ever since then i been hooked :D

What made me started playing VMK?

I first started playing VMK when as usually I'm going to disney.com playing those games that featured the shows Suite life of Zack & Cody and all that and there was a section called "Virtual Worlds" or "Online Games". So I clicked on it, and VMK was 1 of them. And that's how I started playing VMK.. It was all the way back to March 2006.

KrazyBella

A few weeks after VMK had opened, I happened to be on vacation in Disney World... We had stumbled upon VMK central, where the cast member briefly told us about it and gave us some trivia to answer... I got a few of the VMK cards as a reward, and she had mentioned I could create a character at one of the computers there. Well, I started to...and then the computer froze! hahaha My parents were like come on, let's go! We are on vacation and don't need to play computer games! So when we got back from the trip, I signed up for VMK.... I was SO close to that born in park badge, hahahaha

disneyfacts

I used to play Toontown a lot when I was younger and I had lost my account because my parents stopped paying for it. I think I likely saw an ad for it on one of the Disney sites after that.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
So...On August 2005 I was getting done playing runescape.. I got tired of it. I was playing some little flash games on this site called bonus.com. I saw an ad banner on the top talking about a new Disney Game. I decided to check it out. And after 3 accounts, 1 perm ban and 1 hacked account. I was left with bog.frog, a clone i made while going to WDW with my dad for my birthday.

Grant

Get high through the lows
What made me start playing VMK.. I think I was roaming around Disney Channel's website for some games because I played this Hot Shot Business game earlier and wanted to play it again and then I probably saw an ad or saw VMK featured on something.

disneyfacts

Grant said:
What made me start playing VMK.. I think I was roaming around Disney Channel's website for some games because I played this Hot Shot Business game earlier and wanted to play it again and then I probably saw an ad or saw VMK featured on something.
I remember that game! I think it's likely where I found out about it too

Baka

Honestly, I think I happened upon it by chance, but it was the community that kept me there. :)

When I was a kid I was really bullied in school no one would hang out with me because I wore different clothing then them! My parents would buy me clothing that poor kids in Vietnam would wear but they weren't like oh damaged or anything... Just it looked weird so I got picked on that So the reason why I joined vmk was to make friends who wouldn't make fun of me, and be friends with me good times... good times! :)

"In the Spring of 2005 in the month of May~
There was not a whole lot to do when it came to play.
But then a Cinderella ad on the Disneyland site
came up to me and it showed me the light.
So I'm a here from Day 1 veteran,
yet I found myself on the outside looking in..."

Old song I tried to write once. But it tells the basics - was looking around the Disneyland site and a Cinderella ad popped up asking 'would you be interested in beta testing a Disney Parks game?' or something along those lines. It was around the time that Kellogs Applejacks were doing the pirate magic promotion codes in VMK's Beta.

My uncle and cousins were actually at the 50th Anniversary and discovered it there, came home and told my sister and I about it. We ended up basically addicted to VMK while they weren't really as into it :)

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
I really don't remember how I found it. I remember finding it and being like "what's this?"
it took forever to load on our old computer. and for some reason at first I thought it
was an adult game, so I'm like "oh, i think this is inappropriate" ... lol!!!
then i started playing and good addicted lol