What made you start playing VMK?

Kisura

Catnapper said:
Kisura said:
My sister and her friend who literally goes to disney like 8 times a year because her parents are LOADED got me into it. I soon became richer then the both of them and was the "Obama care" for items for them.

And catnapper i LOVE your nami :D. I personally main support and jungle and My favorite supports would have to be Nami and Lulu.

Add me on league Hi im kisura. IF you're on NA of course :P
Sure! You should totally join the team speak thing I'm in xD we play league a lot.
What is your in game name?

I was watching a Disney Vacation Planning video, because we were about to take a trip to Walt Disney World. They showed information about the website and i was so pumped about it I immediately got on the computer and logged in! It was love at first sight!

carterjakep

I loved Disney so I went to their website and looked on the internet at Disney stuff and found VMK. I found OVMK and MMK less than 2 weeks ago taking a trip down memory lane by searching VMK on YouTube.

acebatonfan

My family has been Disney obsessed since... forever. My dad found out about VMK back in 2005 and showed me it, and I became addicted to it. I think he still is kicking himself in the rear end because of it. :lol:

V_MK

I've got a dream
I think my mom found it or something because she is a huge disney freak. Well I mean, as am i but i'm starting to hate them because they are taking away all the magic walt stood for...

My neighbors played it. I was babysitting them one day and they started talking about some girl who stole their crown. I didn't know what they were talking about and they showed me. I played around but from what I saw (falling chairs and cute or boot) it didn't really seem that exciting. I was bored a week later and decided to give it a second try and WOW I'm so glad I did because it consumed my life for the next 2 years lol. I made so many friends for life and it helped me through a lot of times where I didn't really have many friends real life being a commuter to college.

I went into innoventions at Disneyland during August of the year it was released and all the staff were pushing it so I figured what the heck lol. Then was hooked

My neighbor refused to come outside and play anymore... Ended up showing me one time we were making forts. Thus began internet addiction.

I was first introduced to it in 2005, I believe--when I was at a friends house after school. My friend let me play on her account and instantly loved it--but I couldn't play it at home because I still had dial-up at the time..and the 'internet' wasn't fast enough for the game. I didn't really get to play it until about..2006, when I was reminded of its existence and I had normal internet.

when I was like 8 years old I played a lot of games on Disney.com and I came across an advertisement for VMK

Pretty sure I was in the dentist's office reading a Disney Adventures magazine & I saw an ad for it. This was before Beta even started. (:

Horseytink

Lover of all things Disney!
I actually found out about it at Disneyland in 2005 and made an account there. When I got home we had netscape at the time so I couldn't play the game and I was really sad, we finally switched to explorer and I was able to play again like two years later. I wasn't able to use the original account because I couldn't remember the info, but I remembered the game all that time because I just love Disney so much!

Squid

My friends in 4th grade told me about. It took a little while for me to get into it and understand it, but once I did, I fell in love!

My best friend introduced me to the game when we were in like 7th grade... I was instantly hooked! We'd play from 10am almost every weekend morning until they closed for the night lol... and every day after school! We had so much fun hanging out all day on VMK. Her mom was very strict at the time and didn't let her go out very often, so we would basically hang out on VMK while on the phone. My best friend passed away in November of 2011... After hearing that they were recreating the game, I knew I had to get psyched for both of us and relive our childhood. So that's how I started and that's why I'm here now!
Long Live VMK ^_^
See you guys in the game!