ZZZ for AFK for a period of time

KrazyBella

Yes! There used to be a symbol that would show up above their head when someone went afk, back in VMK... I would like to see this come back!

Aptil

°☆。* Unburnable Trash *・°☆
Oh gosh that's a great idea! And sounds so cute too! It'd be so useful. I'm always worried about people thinking I'm ignoring them when I'm actually just afk. Writing 'I'm afk' in my signature or in my own room title doesn't seem to be enough, lol. ;v;

my avatar (Dani_Dani) has been doing falling chairs all day and it was very difficult to know when people were away. this would have been very useful

my avatar (Dani_Dani) has been doing falling chairs all day and it was very difficult to know when people were away. this would have been very useful
I played your game a few times and had a blast :) It was hard to know if someone was afk and you gave everyone a fair chance. Instead of just giving them the boot. Thank you for the games and will def look for them again!

I'd be interested in seeing this mocked. My only concern would be that it might be a bit too obstructive and distracting. Maybe if it was fairly small, but noticeable if you looked specifically at the AFK avatar?

Jasmine

I never noticed that in VMK... Another MMO I played when I was younger (Muichiz) had it, though.
I think it's a great idea. I worry about people thinking I'm ignoring them too xD.

It is a very good idea to have some sort of indication a player is afk. I also like the idea of a time-out. Say after 10 minutes of inactivity you get a notice. If you don't confirm you are still there, out you go!

I personally think the zzz's may get in the way of certain things, but like as someone said on here, our eyes could just stay closed.

It is a very good idea to have some sort of indication a player is afk. I also like the idea of a time-out. Say after 10 minutes of inactivity you get a notice. If you don't confirm you are still there, out you go!
great idea.

actually, this whole thing reminds me of toontown: ZZZs when you were afk for a period of time, then kicked off (your toon got sleepy and went to bed lol) when you were afk for a longer time. the first really helped with telling if people were away and the latter helped with keeping districts open.

however, for this game, i suggest something other than ZZZs. i do vaguely remember the symbol someone above mentioned- implement that and a time-out and we're good to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free