Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

Ranch

I swear on everything, Ranch may be older, but his pictures are actually interesting to look at.

thanks for being a gnarly dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very kind of you bro! Thanks for being a gentlemen yourself. I may be ancient, but fun and respect and being thankful for a new day is the main priorities up over here!

Here's some neighborhood kids who wanted to buy everything at our garage sale lol.. I schooled them in Mario Kart DS with my Zelda edition DS.. BOSS

They didn't stand a chance... even the hackers fear my Yoshi snake'n skillz!

Stargazing

I do enjoy looking at your life Ranch! You post some neat stuff :D

Just thought I'd follow suit and change it up to a more interesting photo of me! This was taken at a meet last year before my college gymnastics career ended due to injuries.

I will forever love and miss this sport <3

Just thought I'd follow suit and change it up to a more interesting photo of me! This was taken at a meet last year before my college gymnastics career ended due to injuries.

Wow, that's amazing! You should be proud of that achievement! Ranch can be proud of schooling kids in Mario Kart LOL

Stargazing

Wow, that's amazing! You should be proud of that achievement! Ranch can be proud of schooling kids in Mario Kart LOL
Thank you, it was a great journey! Off to find a new dream now :)

And Ranch is probs a beast at Mario Kart lol

TacoBell

Two old selfies cause I love both of these people a lot :)

My literal best friend in the whole whole world who's all the way in Korea :(

And then one of my oldest friends who's just the best :P

philitup

The Internet Champion!

That's awesome! I love gymnastics, I'm not at your level but I'm getting there LOL! That stinks that you had to stop though. :(

Stargazing

That's awesome! I love gymnastics, I'm not at your level but I'm getting there LOL! That stinks that you had to stop though. :(
It's okay, I'm just blessed to have had the opportunity! And keep up the hard work! Gymnastics is one of the best sports out there :D

Ranch

Brought my mom to WDW back in VMK days for Christmas. They had just ended the Insider Tours the day before! So they gave us the normal loot.. and a VMK pin each!

Pick a card, any card!

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I wonder why I post in here when no one comments on my photos... :blue:

Stargazing