❦ Goddess's Text Graphics! ❦

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Cute stuff!! Feeling the Kingdom Hearts love <3

Also probably going to order something, after I figure out what I want. xD
Take your time. :) And thanks! Roxie has great taste hehe :cloud:

----------

Hiya! Wanting to make Galaxy Minnie Ears.

For Minnie: Bow
Bow or Crown: Bow
If Bow,
Color: (whatever colors are in space)
Custom Image/Texture: Glitter/Space themed "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars"

Hats: N/A
If you want a hat incorporated in to the ears, or placed on the ears.
Example of hat:N/A
Color:N/A
Add-ons:N/A

Body of the ears: Surprise me?
Color: Galaxy/Space themed
Texture/Pattern/IMG: Surprise
Outline (Y/N): N
Custom Outline Texture/Pattern: Want it to say somewhere on the galaxy minnie ears Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the star"

I'm just a confused how to create this form..LOL.
Haha I apologize, I'll have to work on the form and simplify it.

So you want something similar to Famous right? An example of her's is in the 'Completed Orders' section. Do you want the text to be strictly confined to inside the borders of the Ears, or overlapping kind of how Famous's is? And are there any specific fonts you have in mind?

Also, do you want both the body of the ears, and the bow to be galaxy patterns or one or the other?

Haha I apologize, I'll have to work on the form and simplify it.

So you want something similar to Famous right? An example of her's is in the 'Completed Orders' section. Do you want the text to be strictly confined to inside the borders of the Ears, or overlapping kind of how Famous's is? And are there any specific fonts you have in mind?

Also, do you want both the body of the ears, and the bow to be galaxy patterns or one or the other?
Basically haha, and it can be overlapped. I'm not knowledgeable on what fonts to use, but whatever fits the theme of space I guess lol. The body of the ears can be galaxy patterns and the bow to be glittery. Hope this wasn't too complicated. >.<

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Basically haha, and it can be overlapped. I'm not knowledgeable on what fonts to use, but whatever fits the theme of space I guess lol. The body of the ears can be galaxy patterns and the bow to be glittery. Hope this wasn't too complicated. >.<
No actually that clarified a lot for me. :)

By the way I simplified the forms. Can you tell me if they're easier to understand now?

Chill

Thank you for doing this! I love your work :hearts:

Text: chemicals <-(all low case)
Font: "love & trust"
Outline (Y/N): yes, thin black outline
Texture (Y/N): n
Color (Y/N): white
Dropshadow (Y/N): y
Size Specifics: medium-ish, whatever looks good
Ears (Y/N): nope
Other Custom Items: on an image, info below
Transparent/Solid Background: n/a

Secondary Text Line (Y/N): y
If yes,
Text: we are a hurricane, drop our anchors in a storm
Font: "delius"
Color: ditto^
Placement: directly under main text, on the left
Size: small

Background IMG/Color/Pattern/Texture: this
Rounded Corners (Y/N): y
Border/Outline (Y/N): no
Add-ons: n/a

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Thank you for doing this! I love your work :hearts:

Text: chemicals <-(all low case)
Font: "love & trust"
Outline (Y/N): yes, thin black outline
Texture (Y/N): n
Color (Y/N): white
Size Specifics: medium-ish, whatever looks good
Ears (Y/N): nope
Other Custom Items: on an image, info below
Transparent/Solid Background: n/a

Secondary Text Line (Y/N): y
If yes,
Text: we are a hurricane, drop our anchors in a storm
Font: "delius"
Color: ditto^
Placement: directly under main text, on the left
Size: small

Background IMG/Color/Pattern/Texture: this
Rounded Corners (Y/N): y
Border/Outline (Y/N): no
Add-ons: n/a
Anytime! :) hehe and thank you!

Jake

Aww thank you! :) I actually use gimp because it's free and it's actually a lot like Photoshop in many aspects I've found.
No problem! and Sweet! How did you learn? im trying to figure out how to make some texts with gimp but im not sure how to do it

Last edited:

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
No problem! and Sweet! How did you learn? im trying to figure out how to make some texts with gimp but im not sure how to do it
I'm mostly self taught for gimp. I took classes for 2 years on computer graphics and web design, and a large portion of it was photoshop. So for 2 years I used photoshop daily. I was also a photographer, so photo editing and manipulation I've dabbled in in more than one way.

Gimp though I taught myself to use, but with a prior background in photoshop, and with them being so similar it wasn't difficult to learn. Some things like doing outlines on text I had to YouTube to learn.

If you browse the gimp tutorials on YouTube you'd be surprised how easy everything is to get the hang of :).

Some little things I picked up that really improved the quality of my work are:
When you resize something, make sure the chain links in the edit box are connected to keep the basic shape of the image.
The color select and fuzzy select (magic wand) tools can be your best friend when cutting specific images.
The fill tool (paint bucket) can also be extremely helpful when working with textures. Build up a file of textures from google images, and resizing them and flipping them different ways before copying them and filling something with them using the paint bucket can determine the pattern of color you'll end up with. It takes some playing around with to get it right.

Another good thing to use that's fast and efficient, is picmonkey.com . I use their site to apply the dropshadow on my images, the rounded corners on my text graphics, and the precise cropping of those graphics as well. Plus messing with the exposure and color menus can improve the quality of your image as well. :)

And believe it or not, using maplesimulator.com to import your images to piece together for simple things like subtext, or overlapping images can come in handy. My current signature below was pieced together on maplesimulator because it has a large working area that's white and easy to see, and it crops the images to exactly around each edge so there's no extra space. This is usually my last step for things like my current sig.

Hope I helped! If you have anymore questions or need tips don't be afraid to ask :).

Last edited:

TyLeee

yum candy yum
Text:TyCola❤
Font: surprise me pls
Color/Pattern/Gradient: Purple
Outline (Y/N): black outline pls
Extra stuff: noty

Form for Mickey Ears:
Color/Pattern/Texture: Dream Ears
Extra Stuff:No ty
Do you want the ears to be placed on a letter on the text?: On the first letter :o

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Text:TyCola❤
Font: surprise me pls
Color/Pattern/Gradient: Purple
Outline (Y/N): black outline pls
Extra stuff: noty

Form for Mickey Ears:
Color/Pattern/Texture: Dream Ears
Extra Stuff:No ty
Do you want the ears to be placed on a letter on the text?: On the first letter :o
Gotcha cheif!

----------

@TyLeee

Enjoy :)

eriketta

call me irresponsible!

Form for Minnie Ears:
Bow Color/Pattern/Texture:
Ah, whatever you think looks best with the body/base.

Body (base) Color/Pattern/Texture:
Anything pink and/or blue. Do with this what you will. I'm all for any patterns or textures, and I love glittery stuff.

Extra Stuff:
This form confuses me, I'm so sorry! I'm new here, haha.
If I messed something up, please feel free to tell me!
Can it just say 'eriketta' on it in whatever font,
with the text overlapping the ears in the background a bit?
Really, I'd just like something like the signature you made for ShootingForTheMoon. xD
I don't really have much in mind (and hopefully I provided enough info), so yeah, you can totally go anywhere you want with this.

CandyCane

♥Dream Big♥
Text: CandyCane
Font: Any is okay
Color/Pattern/Gradient: Pink
Outline (Y/N): Black
Extra stuff:
None

Form for Mickey Ears:
Color/Pattern/Texture: Galaxy Ears
Extra Stuff: None
Do you want the ears to be placed on a letter on the text?:
On the E please

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!

Form for Minnie Ears:
Bow Color/Pattern/Texture:
Ah, whatever you think looks best with the body/base.

Body (base) Color/Pattern/Texture:
Anything pink and/or blue. Do with this what you will. I'm all for any patterns or textures, and I love glittery stuff.

Extra Stuff:
This form confuses me, I'm so sorry! I'm new here, haha.
If I messed something up, please feel free to tell me!
Can it just say 'eriketta' on it in whatever font,
with the text overlapping the ears in the background a bit?
Really, I'd just like something like the signature you made for ShootingForTheMoon. xD
I don't really have much in mind (and hopefully I provided enough info), so yeah, you can totally go anywhere you want with this.

Apologies! I didn't see this until today. For some reason it was lost in my feed. I'll get to it right away :)

----------

[MENTION=5569]eriketta[/MENTION]

[MENTION=3879]CandyCane[/MENTION]

enjoy guys :D!

Last edited: