The baseball thread

philitup

The Internet Champion!
It is sad. But true. :(
I don't get it. I know they aren't doing as well as they were last year, but they did lose a few guys such as their catcher and ace pitcher, but they're still 4 games over 500 and they're in first place. You aren't exactly the laughing stock of the league.

I don't get it. I know they aren't doing as well as they were last year, but they did lose a few guys such as their catcher and ace pitcher, but they're still 4 games over 500 and they're in first place. You aren't exactly the laughing stock of the league.
I guess we Atlantans hold them to a much higher standard. Probably because of their past fortunate performances :P

philitup

The Internet Champion!

Oh well isn't that sweet. Wait, what's that on your arm? A 100 year celebration patch for Wrigley Field. And what does it say below that? "100 years of utility"? This is why I hate Cardinal fans...

We are about to lose that spot. We were swept by boston, which is sad considering they were on a streak. but whatevs. still my second team