The baseball thread

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Glad to hear that. I think Coors is underappreciated as a ballpark simply because it's in Denver. The outfield is one of the deepest in baseball but that's somehow overlooked due to how well the ball travels here. Idk.
Coors is like my second home :)
Haha! I'm honestly the same when you said it's your second home. Went the Brewers game today, going to one tomorrow... And the next day... XD

D.Va

Literal Princess
Haha! I'm honestly the same when you said it's your second home. Went the Brewers game today, going to one tomorrow... And the next day... XD
my best friend lives in milwaukee and keeps asking me to visit her so we can go to a brewers game! we're both rockies fans but she's been in milwaukee for school for two years so wisconsin sports have grown on her. haha

supernovagirl

The umpire at home tonight for the Brewers VS Twins is a freaking moron. Get a job you're good at.
Try having every umpire be a complete moron in one game.
How the Red Sox swept the Rays is beyond me with the umpires in that game. BUT WE'RE ABOUT TO BE SWEPT BY THE INDIANS SO GOOD JOB SOX

I blame it on Stephen Drew.

Try having every umpire be a complete moron in one game.
How the Red Sox swept the Rays is beyond me with the umpires in that game. BUT WE'RE ABOUT TO BE SWEPT BY THE INDIANS SO GOOD JOB SOX

I blame it on Stephen Drew.
Why blame it on one player? Makes no sense. Pedey hasn't been pulling his weight and the pitching hasn't been that good (Miller/Capuano)

Dodgers had the day off. Now they play in Colorado for the next 3, and then Cincinnati for 4. Yay....

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Some of the people who got picked by the Angels could play for the rookie ball team near me. That should be good.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Today's game was insane! We were lucky to just get our one run because Lucroy got a double thanks to fan interference, and then he got in on a fielders choice. Crazy, but we still have a 5 game lead on the Cardinals, which is fantastic!

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Bought AAA tix for Nashville Sounds-Round Rock Express for July 5th. Second row by visiting dugout. Fun trip going back to old home from 2000-2005.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
If you want to know why the D-Backs are in last place watch tonight's game. We hit a couple of batters, not on purpose. So then they throw at us which I understand, but you see they threw behind Ryan Braun then they are warned, then they hit him so then their pitcher is thrown out WITH NO ONE WARMING UP IN THE BULLPEN! So that loaded the bases for Jonathan Lucroy who is tied for the lead in hits in all of baseball... Lucroy then goes on to hit a grand slam to give us the lead. Think about that for a second. Their starting pitcher was making his first start ever and he did very well for himself, and then he gets the loss because of some stupid managing. Oh and I forgot to mention that after they hit Braun the whole team high fives the guy whom was just thrown out of the game. That's pretty low.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
IDK if it was because I was there for five hours tonight because they had a parade for baseball players around the Milwaukee area and I had to show up before the gates opened for that, but this game just felt like the flatest of the year. One three run home run for DC in the third inning is all that happened. But their pitching was super good tonight, no doubt about it. But whatever...