The baseball thread

joshzj

I like giraffes
My main issue with it is his standing in the box, bat flip, and a slow trot towards first. Similar to what Puig does, and it irritates me when he does it.
i absolutely hate puig. He is such a show-off and doesn't have any respect for any of the other players. Go Cardinals!

Ahahaha laughs at pineda. We got you this time!!! But seriously, the amount of arrogance this guy had to use the same substance again against the same exact team just like a week later!! See ya in 8 to 10 games :)

Meanwhile, Lester and buchholz are attempting to find other ways to hide their "foreign substances"

And never in a million years would I think that lackey would be our best pitcher but look at us now

I have a love-hate relationship with the Red Sox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I still think it's stupid that everyone in the country had us finishing last behind the Cubs... Really? I mean, I didn't think we would be off to a 16-6 start, however I know for a fact that we're better than the Cubs. We weren't good at all last season yet they had us finishing 3rd? Just you watch from Friday through Sunday, we will sweep the Cubs, and that's the bottom line, because philitup said so.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I will not be going to the game tonight because my dad sold the tickets, because you can always get a good amount of money for Saturday games. I will however be there tomorrow for the Carlos Gomez bench clearing brawl bobble head, in which he punches a Cub in the face...

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I will not be going to the game tonight because my dad sold the tickets, because you can always get a good amount of money for Saturday games. I will however be there tomorrow for the Carlos Gomez bench clearing brawl bobble head, in which he punches a Cub in the face...
And you follow up by punching a mouthy Cubs fan when they give you lip.

supernovagirl

Go Diamonbacks!

yas i know they suck but i have to root for them okay

just thought i'd say that

It's ok to root for them. Don't feel ashamed omg
In 2012, I was told that I was dumb to root for the Red Sox (it was our first losing season in I forgot how long) but I kept at it because they're my team (except Bobby V)!

I will forever be a fan the marlins [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I know that we mainly talk about MLB stuff here, but today is my first practice of the year! And I'm very exited because it's a new league and it sounds very nice. Just thought I'd throw it out there. PS. They don't have practice in April, thank God LOL!