Most Under Appreciated Disney Movie?

YESSS!!!! She was my favorite and i watched her everyday after preschool and id ask my mom to play it for me on the vhs. I loved her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I kept my mom up every night until about 2 am having her rewind the movie for me. One day she got so tired of it that she taught me how to rewind the VCR myself lol. She was hands down my favorite as a kid <3

Oh also Now You See It. One of my favorite Disney movies. I know what some younger people are thinking, that movie is not Disney, the movie you might be thinking of is Now You See "Me". The Disney movie is so well made and way better then anything Disney has come up with lately. It is about a magic competition and one of the contestants find out he is not just doing tricks but real magic. This movie also has Alyson Michalka in it, from Aly and AJ. The sad part is Now You See It is super hard to find, so good luck trying to find it.

Alamar

Oh also Now You See It. One of my favorite Disney movies. I know what some younger people are thinking, that movie is not Disney, the movie you might be thinking of is Now You See "Me". The Disney movie is so well made and way better then anything Disney has come up with lately. It is about a magic competition and one of the contestants find out he is not just doing tricks but real magic. This movie also has Alyson Michalka in it, from Aly and AJ. The sad part is Now You See It is super hard to find, so good luck trying to find it.
I really liked that movie! I used to watch it every time it was on Disney Channel.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Song of the South, The Three Cabelleros, Treasure Planet, Atlantis. But can you can name any kid today who knows what Splash Mountain is based from? Not many. But I heard it wasn't released in the U.S because of controversial reasons.

SandCastle

Pocahontas.
Apparently, not everyone can paint with the colours of the wind...
your signature is amazing I love kingdom hearts so much!

-----------------------
Halloween town, Now you see it, Moms got a date with a vampire, dont look under the bed, oliver and company, dinosaur, and brother bear

Guitar

Song of the South, The Three Cabelleros, Treasure Planet, Atlantis. But can you can name any kid today who knows what Splash Mountain is based from? Not many. But I heard it wasn't released in the U.S because of controversial reasons.
Song of the South is a very good movie. It should be released for all to see.
I don't understand why it has so much controversy. It has history in it, not just Disney related things inside of it.
Love that movie. I own it on DVD. It's great. One of my favorites and it is maybe the most underrated Disney film of all time...

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Another movie I just thought of was Pocahontas 2: Journey to the New World. Not many people know there was a second addition to Pocahontas.

your signature is amazing I love kingdom hearts so much!

-----------------------
Halloween town, Now you see it, Moms got a date with a vampire, dont look under the bed, oliver and company, dinosaur, and brother bear
Thanks. I love Kingdom hearts too! :D

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
My favorite Disney Princess movies are all underrated. My favorite princess movies are princess and the frog, then mulan, then pocahontas, and then tangled. I still think Wreck-it Ralph is over looked a lot. And if we are including Studio Ghibli (which i doubt) then they would be my favorite under rated.