VMK Pet-Peeves

* When I walk into a room and say "hi" and zero people respond and just continue on with their conversation.
* When Every room in myvmk that gets traffic is a trade room, a game room or a trade room. (Its usually a trade room)
* When I spend 5 decades playing cute or boot and I win a crate or something.
* When people only talk to the same group of people.
* When people use the word "litro" [I Cringe Every - Single - Time]
* When I get paired with someone at Haunted Mansion who has made it their life-long mission to make sure we lose by giving the other team a plethora of extra points.
(like booboo, letme write your name down on this list of usernames that I will no longer be teammates with ever again. oh and when they "GG" ME - gasp -.PLSBYE)
* When I start a new HM game and no one joins (despite it being a room full of people) IDGI. is yall 2 good?
* When I start a new HM game and no one joins, yet someone will create a second game and it turns into a 3v3 and im sitting there in the lobby like "oh"
* When I go into public rooms and their empty.
* When MyVmk is more about Trading than it is about socializing.
* When I have to go to a traderoom just so i can socialize [seriously, where else do people go?]
* When Straight males Flirt on Females. [THIS AINT CHRISTIANSMINGLE BOO]
* When I give something for free to a newbie and they don't worship me for being so kind. I could excuse that BUT A THANK YOU WOULDA BEEN NICE BOOO (literally considered asking for my stuff back when a newbi doesn't say thank you)
* When a group of people are talking about something and I try to join the conversation and they REFUSE to acknowledge me as if I were a dog in a high class restaurant begging for scraps of food under their high class table.
Example:
person A: Wow it was the best movie ever
Person B: omg did u see the part where she died?

Me: oh what movie?
Person C: OMG I LOVED THE PART WHERE SHE DIED!
person B: wow I was so scared.

Me: uhm.. What movie are we talking about.
Person D: I particularly enjoyed the part where she was like "muahahahahhaa"
Me: - cough -
Person A: omg remember when henry was like "and than she said..."
Me:(and than I start saying their username's) hey PERSON A what movie are you guys talking about
- Person A Changes Subject

Me: WOW
= please keep in mind that this is occurring while my avatar is standing directly infront of the others, while waving my pixilated arm like a Common Madman.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Wow. I feel reborn. this is so therapeutic.
Finna bookmark so I can add on to the list

* When I walk into a room and say "hi" and zero people respond and just continue on with their conversation.
* When Every room in myvmk that gets traffic is a trade room, a game room or a trade room. (Its usually a trade room)
* When I get paired with someone at Haunted Mansion who has made it their life-long mission to make sure we lose by giving the other team a plethora of extra points.
(like booboo, letme write your name down on this list of usernames that I will no longer be teammates with ever again. oh and when they "GG" ME - gasp -.PLSBYE)
* When I start a new HM game and no one joins (despite it being a room full of people) IDGI. is yall 2 good?
* When I start a new HM game and no one joins, yet someone will create a second game and it turns into a 3v3 and im sitting there in the lobby like "oh"
* When I have to go to a traderoom just so i can socialize [seriously, where else do people go?]
* When I give something for free to a newbie and they don't worship me for being so kind. I could excuse that BUT A THANK YOU WOULDA BEEN NICE BOOO (literally considered asking for my stuff back when a newbi doesn't say thank you)
* When a group of people are talking about something and I try to join the conversation and they REFUSE to acknowledge me as if I were a dog in a high class restaurant begging for scraps of food under their high class table.
Example:

Me:(and than I start saying their username's) hey PERSON A what movie are you guys talking about

= please keep in mind that this is occurring while my avatar is standing directly infront of the others, while waving my pixilated arm like a Common Madman.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

*slow clap*
You go glen coco. :dance:

Bindingkey

Example:

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

I don't particularly agree with 1 and 4 cause like it may be a room for socializing and whatnot but people are not obligated to 1) say "hi" to you or greet you (unless your friends are there and aren't trading/afk in which case you have every right to drag them they should know better) or 2) are so not obligated to talk to you or let you in their personal conversations. Socializing is important in this game, but it's only respectable to understand that at the same time if people don't want to talk to you they don't have to. Not everyone here is extroverted or likes going out of their way to talk to people, and a lot of people simply only like conversing with the friends that are on and it's not really a bad thing for them to do that.

I just think the bad thing is when people act rude about keeping people out of their inner circle or conversations, like how you explained. Like when they blatantly ignore you, especially when it's clear that no one else is in the room or it's not impossible for the people to see your posts. It's just rude, like sure it may be an A-B conversation but like for something as stupid was talking about a movie or even more stupid, like it's just really rude. Socializing in trade rooms has just turned into a heap of ignorant people who only go to trade rooms for something that isn't even what they're supposed to be for, and then act obnoxious when in there. it's easily one of my own pet peeves.

Everything else you mentioned is on point, too.

I don't particularly agree with 1 and 4 cause like it may be a room for socializing and whatnot but people are not obligated to 1) say "hi" to you or greet you (unless your friends are there and aren't trading/afk in which case you have every right to drag them they should know better) or 2) are so not obligated to talk to you or let you in their personal conversations. Socializing is important in this game, but it's only respectable to understand that at the same time if people don't want to talk to you they don't have to. Not everyone here is extroverted or likes going out of their way to talk to people, and a lot of people simply only like conversing with the friends that are on and it's not really a bad thing for them to do that.

I just think the bad thing is when people act rude about keeping people out of their inner circle or conversations, like how you explained. Like when they blatantly ignore you, especially when it's clear that no one else is in the room or it's not impossible for the people to see your posts. It's just rude, like sure it may be an A-B conversation but like for something as stupid was talking about a movie or even more stupid, like it's just really rude. Socializing in trade rooms has just turned into a heap of ignorant people who only go to trade rooms for something that isn't even what they're supposed to be for, and then act obnoxious when in there. it's easily one of my own pet peeves.

Everything else you mentioned is on point, too.
I think its just a friendly, and polite thing to do. Sadly there aren't many of those kind people here. :sulk:

Last edited:
Example:

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

-litro repoots- ;)

x_Alison

Bunny Couture
Not sure if anyone has posted this one before but OMG
when you're playing hm & your teammate keeps coming onto your floor and sucking up ghosts!
I think it's a lot easier and more fair when each person has their own floor or section that way each player can have a fair amount of ghosts & contribute to helping the team win! Teamworkkk guys!
:cheer: :cheer:

Not sure if anyone has posted this one before but OMG
when you're playing hm & your teammate keeps coming onto your floor and sucking up ghosts!
I think it's a lot easier and more fair when each person has their own floor or section that way each player can have a fair amount of ghosts & contribute to helping the team win! Teamworkkk guys!
:cheer: :cheer:
I do this oops lol
I always feel like one floor gives out more ghosts than another though.

Cuban

when you go the wrong way wile trying to find the clothes you want to wear, and you have like 1 million items so you just keep clicking when really if you went the other way it was just 2 away -.-

sunflowery

Sorry for any repeats but:
-Cliques
-People who think they are funny when they are just rude
-People who disregard others because they don't have rares and even vice versa (b/c the notion that everyone with rares thinks they are the greatest thing ever is not true)
-The silence....everywhere.......

1. When people bring personal drama into the game.
2. People that always run to the enemy team as a ghost in HM.
3. When I've built an intricate room, but I acccidently move the piece I need somewhere that I can't reach unless I take everything apart... -_-