My apology and looking to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost

Guys seriously. Posting personal photos of someone and claiming someone should go out and fund the game herself with little knowledge of her personal life. Unneeded.

Honestly the way Lisa talked about "having other admins to be in charge of staff things so Amy can focus on the game/ other things" is laughable. I've been complaining about this since the first month of the game.

Tay

So you have an idea of what she goes through everyday?
no but im not going to be a jerk and assume that its easy for her. because with whats shes shared with us in the past, its not.
[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
As much as I dislike the situation that's happening, I don't believe leaking personal information (such as photos that one did not willingly provide them self) is at all a mature thing to do. We need to be the bigger people. Just because she acted immature, doesn't mean we should. It doesn't mean we can't fight to be heard, but not like that. Posting pictures is a bit too far.
THIS!!! I wasn't aware people were leaking personal information...as someone who has had this happen to them, THIS IS NOT OK. Not under ANY circumstance.

you have to be joking if youre comparing the nuclear mess that kevin has caused this game to kali. in comparison the only thing making this a bigger issue is the size and reaction of the kingdom now.
How can you NOT compare this to Kevin. The only actual difference is that this time everyone is more aware of what happened. If people were as informed as they were in the past there’d probably be just as much of a reaction. If you recall, the post Amy made about the whole situation was vague and anyone that posted details had their post deleted or edited. Plus, you literally just contradicted yourself by saying it's basically the same minus the larger size of the issue now.

Please don't try and come for me unless you're going to back up your attacks with actual formed arguments.

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
Okay okay..
Both sides please stop with this slandering stuff against each other.. We all are angry for different reasons.. Please don't make it THAT personal.

Megara

no sleep club
How can you NOT compare this to Kevin. The only actual difference is that this time everyone is more aware of what happened. If people were as informed as they were in the past there’d probably be just as much of a reaction. If you recall, which I know you do, the post Amy made about the whole situation was vague and anyone that posted details was like post deleted or edited.
Plus, you literally just contradicted yourself by saying it's basically the same minus the larger size of the issue now
OT: Was this meant to be directed towards me? Just asking because I was quoted, but what I posted had nothing to do with Kevin. :um: I actually agree with the majority.

Jasmine

I think the point being made was that if staff members have been known to contribute to the cost of the game (and that some of these staff members are also seen as "corrupt", yet are being kept around), perhaps something about that arrangement should be changed - and that's a completely valid point. Perhaps it (and the following comments as well) could have been worded nicer, but again, the point is still valid and maybe it should be considered in the future.

And while I agree that we don't know Amy's personal situation (and don't need to), it's also true that none of us know anyone else's either. I think the point being made was that those who have endured some pretty horrible things in life (if only I had time to talk about everything I've been through, for example) have accomplished much in spite of serious issues - however, I can see how this could be seen as put down rather than encouragement. I'm also aware that everyone is different - what one person may be able to accomplish just may not be doable for another person. That's just how I saw it - valid points were made, but I can see how they could be offensive (though I don't think they were meant to be that way). Nonetheless, this whole thing is completely besides the point of this thread.

Abs, Kali, Amy, Rosetta, Nemo, Kestral

(Jellybean + other new staff)

Dunno if I'm missing any.
VMK_Faline I think?

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
I think the point being made was that if staff members have been known to contribute to the cost of the game (and that some of these staff members are also seen as "corrupt", yet are being kept around), perhaps something about that arrangement should be changed - and that's a completely valid point. Perhaps it (and the following comments as well) could have been worded nicer, but again, the point is still valid and maybe it should be considered in the future.

And while I agree that we don't know Amy's personal situation (and don't need to), it's also true that none of us know anyone else's either. I think the point being made was that those who have endured some pretty horrible things in life (if only I had time to talk about everything I've been through, for example) have accomplished much in spite of serious issues - however, I can see how this could be seen as put down rather than encouragement. I'm also aware that everyone is different - what one person may be able to accomplish just may not be doable for another person. That's just how I saw it - valid points were made, but I can see how they could be offensive (though I don't think they were meant to be that way). Nonetheless, this whole thing is completely besides the point of this thread.

VMK_Faline I think?

Host Aquata?

Lost

How do we know Timon just quit?
"
Hello everyone,

This is VMK_Timon. I never hung around much in-game as it was usual for moderators to remain hidden. However, I greatly enjoyed the game and serving the community. But, after time, conflict came and after recent events, I have decided to step down. This is not a call for attention, rather an informational post so everyone is more familiar with who the current staff members are, as I believe this is how it should be.

I wish you all the best.

-Timon the meerkat"

Megara

no sleep club
MY BAD. I meant to say I agreed with you 100%....will edit now. :halcyon:
No harm done. :halcyon::giggle:

As for this situation, I'm exhausted. The only reason there's so much "uproar" is because we all care for the game. If someone who is immature and is rude to certain players is in charge of a game (that we obviously care about), then there's going to be a problem. It's also quite contradictory if a player can get banned for saying something as silly as "poop," while a staff with filthy language gets promoted. I understand we're "all human," but that doesn't mean all should be forgiven (after multiple 'mishaps' and not just one time) without consequences. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.