Trick or Treat Street

Fotogirl

I vaguely remember this from the original game and always wanted to see it happen again! I’m excited to see this! Expect to see me popping in and out!
It really was so much fun and I hope everyone who has expressed an interest will end up participating!! Perhaps a few Halloween related room building item rereleases in the month of September could be arranged for the newer players that have signed up to participate but dont have access to Halloween items to make their "front porch" inviting for trick or treaters.

Added your name to the list as well!

Peep23

I have almost finished my porch! I am so excited and I have been collecting treats to hand out, just waiting on finding a few more halloween items to finish it off :)

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
It really was so much fun and I hope everyone who has expressed an interest will end up participating!! Perhaps a few Halloween related room building item rereleases in the month of September could be arranged for the newer players that have signed up to participate but dont have access to Halloween items to make their "front porch" inviting for trick or treaters.

Added your name to the list as well!
I will certainly put in a word! We're going overboard this year on Halloween! (: