Sword in the Sea Pins ?s

Status
Not open for further replies.

INFL8

For those of us who don’t buy their credits with real money, 500k is still very expensive
its not that much to be honest, you just have to trade etc.
ive built a net worth of 3m in 3.5 weeks.
compared to the other rare items (Dream Ears, Stitch, Inferno, Blue Inferno, Etc,) This item is not expensive for being a rare...
and giving this randomly, helps those like you say who do not have much, be something of value in the game.

Wonder

I work a full time job, I get it 100%. Sadly, not everything can go in everyone’s favor. I’m still with Jon on this. Just because somethings cool and everyone wants it, doesn’t mean they can always work it out. 1 month is way to long in my opinion. It has only been about 4 days I have seen more than I thought I would. If this gets extended, the items value is ruined.
Can you stop being so dramatic? A magic being worth 500k is still really high. There are Magic’s that are much rarer and don’t sell for that price[DOUBLEPOST=1535584025][/DOUBLEPOST]
compared to the other rare items (Dream Ears, Stitch, Inferno, Blue Inferno, Etc,) This item is not expensive for being a rare...
and giving this randomly, helps those like you say who do not have much, be something of value in the game.
literally no one cares

krazy

Can you stop being so dramatic? A magic being worth 500k is still really high. There are Magic’s that are much rarer and don’t sell for that price[DOUBLEPOST=1535584025][/DOUBLEPOST]
literally no one cares
I’m not being dramatic? I’m sharing how I feel about just the same as people talking about why it should be extended? Supply and demand, it’s krazy, I know.

INFL8

literally no one cares
Lol which magics are more rare that are worth less than 500k? please ill wait

So you do not support new players making it in this game with the overpriced items we currently have ?

500k is still really high for just a one star. When the old players come back or new players start this will still be a hot item. You never know if staff will change the odds once they extend it either. As of recently certain players have raised prices super high on items so that could happen again in the future with this magic anyways.

Wonder

Lol which magics are more rare that are worth less than 500k? please ill wait

So you do not support new players making it in this game with the overpriced items we currently have ?
when’s the last time you saw anyone pay for enchanted flurry magic? Surely not in the mere 3 weeks you’ve been here bc ppl struggle to sell it.

I’m not against new players getting rare things but extending an ultra in the SITS by a week is still going to keep it at a few 100k? Not everything has to have a resale value of $50, inflate.

krazy

when’s the last time you saw anyone pay for enchanted flurry magic? Surely not in the mere 3 weeks you’ve been here bc ppl struggle to sell it.

I’m not against new players getting rare things but extending an ultra in the SITS by a week is still going to keep it at a few 100k? Not everything has to have a resale value of $50, inflate.
I think the ratio of stuff worth $50 or less is higher than what’s worth $50 or more though?

aiyana

i don't think accumulating 3 mil in 3 and a half weeks is a reasonable expectation for people playing with credits solely earned in game

INFL8

500k is still really high for just a one star. When the old players come back or new players start this will still be a hot item. You never know if staff will change the odds once they extend it either. As of recently certain players have raised prices super high on items so that could happen again in the future with this magic anyways.
yea, but push magic for example goes for 5-600k. i mean you have a point, i dont know how long as @HOST_Nala said, or how the odds will change for that matter.
but i read earlier to extend a week and im going based on that.
I would be fore extending it till Sunday or something but 1 week is too long, with the same odds.

i don't think accumulating 3 mil in 3 and a half weeks is a reasonable expectation for people playing with credits solely earned in game
i haven't earned nearly 3m for the past 5 freaking years ive been here. 2.5 at most i would say i have accumulated but highest ive had in my virtual pocket is a little over or under 1m (currently at 186k, and nor do i care about being credit rich)

edit: and to those of you who have earned over 2m in the course of a week+, congrats???? not sure what you're trying to prove other than "i dont get off vmk"

edit: dont say "you can trade off your items for credits" etc etc. no. back then was soely item trading. before credit trading was a thing for 2-3 years.

INFL8

Nobody has tried to sell it? trust me i have offered to pay plenty for it every time i see it.
i dont know what you mean by has to have a resale value of 50$? i am saying we are in need of a magic or item worth atleast 400k+ and i think this mermaid magic will drop a few hundred thousand in the next few days.[DOUBLEPOST=1535584983][/DOUBLEPOST]
I had 7m in 3 weeks
you also had a stitch LOL rip

Wonder

• yea, but push magic for example goes for 5-600k. i mean you have a point, i dont know how long as @HOST_Nala said, or how the odds will change for that matter.
    but i read earlier to extend a week and im going based on that.
    I would be fore extending it till Sunday or something but 1 week is too long, with the same odds.
    Push magic has been retired for 6 months. Next.

I had 7m in 3 weeks
ya but most ppl like to hold onto their items/collect.............
and these ppl....who have played consistently for years.....r just expressing how they wish this new item was a lil easier to add to said collection..........

it doesn't hurt to ask for a small extension for something u rlly want so u don't have to sell the other items you love as well...

INFL8

Ive done that?
solely in the game. Ask anyone how many times they see me in trade rooms. I dont keep anything longer than 1day. Ive helped new members methods of trading etc and have a few people that just started that took my advice, make 900k and one even in the mils. so yes, it is possible

aiyana

I had 7m in 3 weeks
two people doesn't prove anything, it's still not reasonable for 99.9 percent of new players lol

edit: @Jonathan Cruz i didn't say it wasn't possible lol and basically insert lissas post here because majority of people don't trade items to keep them for one day. They trade because there's items they like and actually want to use/wear, so trading for rares to immediately sell them isn't something MOST people would like to do.

krazy

Nobody has tried to sell it? trust me i have offered to pay plenty for it every time i see it.
i dont know what you mean by has to have a resale value of 50$? i am saying we are in need of a magic or item worth atleast 400k+ and i think this mermaid magic will drop a few hundred thousand in the next few days.[DOUBLEPOST=1535584983][/DOUBLEPOST]
you also had a stitch LOL rip
So true haha

Status
Not open for further replies.