Sword in the Sea Pins ?s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder

Nobody has tried to sell it? trust me i have offered to pay plenty for it every time i see it.
i dont know what you mean by has to have a resale value of 50$? i am saying we are in need of a magic or item worth atleast 400k+ and i think this mermaid magic will drop a few hundred thousand in the next few days.[DOUBLEPOST=1535584983][/DOUBLEPOST]
you also had a stitch LOL rip
I’m confused how you have such a worldly view of the vmk economy when you’ve only been here for “3 weeks” and this is the first rare magic released that you’ve been here for to make such claims about its value

Anyways I just wanted everyone to have a little more time to get a cool magic and it worked so ty staff! :twist:

Last edited:

INFL8

ya but most ppl like to hold onto their items/collect.............
and these ppl....who have played consistently for years.....r just expressing how they wish this new item was a lil easier to add to said collection..........

it doesn't hurt to ask for a small extension for something u rlly want so u don't have to sell the other items you love as well...
yea, thats why the economy is everywhere, atleast value wise, because people like to keep everything even if they dont wear it.

krazy

Ive done that?
solely in the game. Ask anyone how many times they see me in trade rooms. I dont keep anything longer than 1day. Ive helped new members methods of trading etc and have a few people that just started that took my advice, make 900k and one even in the mils. so yes, it is possible
Same boat. I’ve given out tons of credits to people. 750k alone to one person. Overall, their are 2 perspectives, a traders and collectors, can’t keep both happy so it’s up to staff to pick :)

INFL8

I’m confused how you have such a worldly view of the vmk economy when you’ve only been here for “3 weeks” and this is the first rare magic you’ve released that you’ve been here for to make such claims about its value

Anyways I just wanted everyone to have a little more time to get a cool magic and it worked so ty staff! :twist:
What is there to be confused about?
I studied buis/economics so i am good with numbers and i have evaluated it. That and I had everything in o.g and prices are sequential to myvmk.
I know prices on everything because that is what i am, A Trader. I DO NOT COLLECT.
Ask around, if someone is looking for something they come to me because i know the value or know someone who has said item as i trade all the time in vmk. I mean sure it has been the first rare magic in myvmk but i have had conversations of values and releases with people who have a lot in vmk to know how this will turn out.
When someone is looking for an item nobody wants to trade, they come to me.

Wonder

What is there to be confused about?
I studied buis/economics so i am good with numbers and i have evaluated it. That and I had everything in o.g and prices are sequential to myvmk.
I know prices on everything because that is what i am, A Trader. I DO NOT COLLECT.
Ask around, if someone is looking for something they come to me because i know the value or know someone who has said item as i trade all the time in vmk. I mean sure it has been the first rare magic in myvmk but i have had conversations of values and releases with people who have a lot in vmk to know how this will turn out.
When someone is looking for an item nobody wants to trade, they come to me.
You were trying to buy a stitch hat just the other day for 2m less than what it’s worth so I’m not really sure what this post is trying to prove

INFL8

Bottom line, If it is extended, I would hope not for another week. Maybe till sunday with the same probability of winning. This magic is well done, and that is why everyone wants it. But we cannot have everything we want... i understand what everyone is saying, but dont act like those who work and go to school do not have their account running sits in the background..[DOUBLEPOST=1535586069][/DOUBLEPOST]
You were trying to buy a stitch hat just the other day for 2m less than what it’s worth so I’m not really sure what this post is trying to prove
What? LOL. I bought a stitch hat for 2m... and i sold it shortly after to someone who really wanted it

INFL8

I mean i bought it and sold it for that. That is what it is going for. besides, if you would like to have conversation of other items, we can discuss that via message, in game, or another thread.
I mean this is a post regarding mermaid magic, please stick to its relevance.

shel050

I just don't see what the problem is. This extension will allow more people to get a limited time item that EVERYONE is working hard to get. We don't NEED more rare items, and its not like extending the availability of an item for a week is going to suddenly ruin the economy and shut down myVMK.

Also, I guarantee that if the item was originally available for two weeks, nobody would be complaining.[DOUBLEPOST=1535586762][/DOUBLEPOST]
What i do with my money is my business, and if i buy credits to get this i don't see how that is so wrong
First of all, I didn't state any opinions on this matter. Second of all, I didn't say mention or point fingers at anyone. If you want to buy credits that's all you, I don't care. I am just saying that for players that DO NOT but their credits, getting items that are worth 500k+ takes a really long time and a lot of dedication.

INFL8

why not just sale the item for 100k then? i mean those that are trying to get the magic spend enough time on sits, they could have gotten that easily from mini game.[DOUBLEPOST=1535586863][/DOUBLEPOST]Always someone has to complain and cannot leave it the way it is FOR THE DESIGNERS AND MODS to decide.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
why not just sale the item for 100k then? i mean those that are trying to get the magic spend enough time on sits, they could have gotten that easily from mini game.[DOUBLEPOST=1535586863][/DOUBLEPOST]Always someone has to complain and cannot leave it the way it is FOR THE DESIGNERS AND MODS to decide.
Hosts and Admins are people too :um:

Finch

I'm probably going to get yelled at for interjecting here, so I'm sorry, but I just wanted to say that I think we might be forgetting what this game is *supposed* to be about. I love you all, and appreciate you all....and this makes me super bummed.
Let's not forget that this game is a community.

Status
Not open for further replies.