Credits For My Clothes!! (Updated as of: 1/13/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
x19 Jester Hat Purple: 1k each (15 sold)
:santa: x1 Mickey Christmas Sweater: 3k each 1 item pending
(is this item sold or still on hold? if so nw!)
x23 Minnie Christmas Beret: 3k each (21 sold) 1 item pending (not sure what this looks like but possibly interested)

Whenever you're free :)
Hiya @Mx. Ryden! Sorry for late reply. I have been busy with Christmas and spending time with family. Had some free time tonight to do Vmk stuff so logged into game. Anyway, the Mickey sweater is still on hold right now but if that trade falls through I will be sure to let you know. As far as the other two things you were interested in, they are still available. I am logged in game now if you are able to come trade and I can show you the beret.[DOUBLEPOST=1545893763][/DOUBLEPOST]@lolaroxx The items you requested are still available yes. I am logged in now if you want to do the trade. I will be in my Humble Home room in popular room list. Stop by if able.

Last edited:

waterfallglow

Hi! May I also see a Minnie beret? I'm interested in pink heart leggings and any slippers if available lmk when you're free, thanks! :D
@CluelessCarrie Hiya! SO sorry for just now getting back to you. Been busy. Yes the beret is available and so are the pink heart leggings. Sadly all the pairs of slippers are either sold or in a pending trade. I am sorry. But the others are available like I said. Let me know when you get this and we can meet in game.

Julioulia

@CluelessCarrie Hiya! SO sorry for just now getting back to you. Been busy. Yes the beret is available and so are the pink heart leggings. Sadly all the pairs of slippers are either sold or in a pending trade. I am sorry. But the others are available like I said. Let me know when you get this and we can meet in game.
Available for a bit tonight let me know if you're on at all. :))

waterfallglow

@CluelessCarrie: I am logging in now. Sorry it's late tonight and hope you still online. I will be in Fantasyland Courtyard.

@Nina: I can do this. I am logging in now if you are still online? I will be in Fantasyland Courtyard if you are still available.

@MoonPrincess: I am logging in again. Stop by the Fantasyland Courtyard if you happen to be online and able to come do the trade.

@sillyjess: Sadly CluelessCarrie asked about my last pair of Loveheart Leggings first. I forgot to mark it as pending, I apologize. I am sure you can find another trading it. Maybe do a forums search?

Nina

♡ Artist at Heart ♡
@CluelessCarrie: I am logging in now. Sorry it's late tonight and hope you still online. I will be in Fantasyland Courtyard.

@Nina: I can do this. I am logging in now if you are still online? I will be in Fantasyland Courtyard if you are still available.

@MoonPrincess: I am logging in again. Stop by the Fantasyland Courtyard if you happen to be online and able to come do the trade.

@sillyjess: Sadly CluelessCarrie asked about my last pair of Loveheart Leggings first. I forgot to mark it as pending, I apologize. I am sure you can find another trading it. Maybe do a forums search?
Hi! That's great, I am on now and will be available the rest of the day! We can still meet in FLC whenever you are available :D

waterfallglow

Hi! That's great, I am on now and will be available the rest of the day! We can still meet in FLC whenever you are available :D
@Nina Hiya, I just logged in and am in Esplanade for the winter dreams event.[DOUBLEPOST=1546202728][/DOUBLEPOST]@CluelessCarrie A pair of snowman slippers are back up for sale if you are still interested in slippers to go with the other items you asked for. I am babysitting tonight but will probably get back online after I get back. Not sure exactly when but we can keep in touch. :)

Last edited:

Julioulia

@Nina Hiya, I just logged in and am in Esplanade for the winter dreams event.[DOUBLEPOST=1546202728][/DOUBLEPOST]@CluelessCarrie A pair of snowman slippers are back up for sale if you are still interested in slippers to go with the other items you asked for. I am babysitting tonight but will probably get back online after I get back. Not sure exactly when but we can keep in touch. :)
Yes! I'll just take the slippers and leggings thanks! I'll also be on tonight! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.