V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is gandhi really who he says he is? Do we believe in gandhi or muhammad? I believe in the freaks and geeks of this society. I love black guys. That's no secret.
    My mother came with us, we all floated our way on a raft just to make it here. I love being here with my husband and mother. It's great! I can swim, so can the squad. I'm glad to hear you can swim. :) Have fun in India tomorrow!
    I am gandhi's wife.. Gandhi and I have been dating since we were 2 months old. My squad is doing good, did a lot of corn eating yesterday. Today we went to go swim with the sharks and I lost 4 black squad members. IT's sad.
    I loved being in Niger, but I feel like being in Holy See is my way to go. They have a lot for me here, more of my kind. More black guys for me also. More black guys to have and to hold, more to punch and to sneeze on. Basically a dream come true :)

The magic is in us all
    you know what i can't stand? sitting

One time I used to be a giraffe and I went to go get a hair cut right
    ok so i met @kassyrocks and we both got our hair done n nails done
    everything was did
    then we went scubadiving and ww2 happened
    Whatever floats ur boat! The way I see it u have 50 choices in life

1. ears
    2. elbows
    3. knee caps
    4. martin
    5. george washer
    6. me
    7. black guys
    8. messiecans
    9. dreams
    10. eric
    11. me
    12. earlobes
    13. lightning bugs
    14. spiders
    That's really weird of you to talk about my father in that way... I mean... He is married to Rebecca Black so... Maybe that is where I got my annoyance from.

Dreams are what we make it. If you dream of ears you'll become one. The dream master of all time was Martin. He was such a good handsome fella...
    You know who is the key? Morgan Freeman. I am sorry my son, I hope one day I can give you all the answers you need in life. I will be the guidance you'll never receive, therefore, I suggest becoming a tree hopper.
    I am a black child in a bucket I am not god
    I can not tell answers, my son.

Answers come to us in the long run. Patience is key.
    thank u so much <3 momma gon love braidin my hair n stuff u feel

i hope ur still a youn bootiful japan ese mexican girl tht u r
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…