:)

MickeysBigFan

The older I get, the better I was.
All the thanks go to you Amy! It's crazy that a 48 year old man would have been so happy to have a game back, but I am obsessed all over again.My quest to have all the magics again is on! :)

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I'll thank you when I get my oreo items. ;)

I love you!! You have brought back so much color into our lives and without you I honestly don't know how many of us would've made it through some difficult times we've had. You are an inspiration and have been a dream come true for many. I know people say it all the time but it is 150% true and I don't think you'll ever fully realize how much you've impacted us. Whenever you feel down or blue, just think of all the many people that really do adore you and thank you. You've been a gift and you deserve all the oreos (but save some for me please. hehehe.

Zak

Words cannot describe how grateful I am for this game and for everything you have done for the community @Amy you took something so many people loved and long for and revitalized it. You gave so many people a chance to reunite, meet new friends, and relive the magic we all love. Without your hard work, and the hard work of the rest of the staff team, the memories of VMK would live in the past. I am very sorry you are having a rough time, but what you have done for the community is invaluable and will forever be appreciated. Thank you so much for bringing this game back and thank you also for maintaining, improving, and updating it. If not for all your hard work, I think most of this community would be down many different paths.

AlsCabals

aw Amy. thank you!!!! :)
it's so amazing to have those wonderful childhood game back. I have found so many of my old friends and even made twice as many new friends.

we all love ya so much!

InaDaze

The Confused One.
And thank you Amy :halcyon:
You've brought back a beloved game from my childhood and reconnected me with some friends that I certainly would have never thought of ever talking to again. I have also made several more awesome friends that I certainly wouldn't have had the chance to meet and get to know if it wasn't for you. :)

Again a big thank you to you Amy! I will always be grateful to you and always wish you to have the best with this magical game and community and whatever you may do in your future endeavors. :halcyon:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I am sorry to hear you are going through a rough time. Hugs. Glad you are surrounded by people that can help bring up your spirits. Thanks for all the hard work you put into the game. I am glad you get as much joy out of the game as we do playing it. Hang in there things always have a way of getting better sooner or later. I hope is is really soon for you.

@Amy, thank you for everything. All of your time, effort, sleepless nights, and dedication is what has made this game possible. You helped me reconnect to my childhood and my inspiration for wanting to work for Disney in the first place. There are a lot of haters out there, but it is important to not let them get you down!

As they say, this too shall pass.

Last edited:

Chanclyn

Oh Amy hon..... So sorry you and the staff had had some rough times lately..I so appreciate all the time and energy you have put into this for all of us to enjoy once again.... I have been able to meet up with some old friends on here and have made some really wonderful new friends.....once again thank you so very much lots of Love and Hugs to you... You have done a wonderful thing here.....:)

I really appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing to make this dream possible :D Thank you for everything you all do.(:

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
@Amy I couldn't live without this game you created. From all the new content to all the little details of the old. I love every bit of it and i'm glad I can be apart of this amazing community. TY @Amy for everything you do!